Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

NCRS birthday calculator??

You're right. The site is down. Jeff Zarth is the contact man at the NCRS Wisconsin chapter. Give him a shout to see what's up.

trailer@zarthtrailer.com

Tom

I have got a Birthday Book at home. If you give my your production number and year I will look up for you tonight and let you know what it says.

Barry

I had the calculator in my favorites and the site is down. Sorry to bust in on the thread, but can you check mine ?

1965 - 194675S122182

Thanks !

Wisconsin calculator has been down for quite some time

Chainshot said:
I had the calculator in my favorites and the site is down. Sorry to bust in on the thread, but can you check mine ?

1965 - 194675S122182

Thanks !

July 13th 1965

Ray

Sorry for the delay in replying, I was having network problems. The 5th Edition of the Birthday Book has the last production number for Tuesday July 13 as 22110 and the last production number for Wednesday July 14 as 22221 so yours should have been completed on July 14, (according to the Birthday Book).

If you're still agreeable to finding birthdays, would you kindly check mine?

1967 - 194377S118641

Thanks for looking....

Thanks, John. Sorry I didn't have the chance to meet you at Carlisle. But, to carry on with barry's thoughts about you (he told me you had certain parts numbers memorized) do you have the birthday calculator memorized, too?:D

ZRGator said:
Thanks, John. Sorry I didn't have the chance to meet you at Carlisle. But, to carry on with Barry's thoughts about you (he told me you had certain parts numbers memorized) do you have the birthday calculator memorized, too?:D

Birthday calculator memorized, shît, knowing JohnZ, I wouldn't be surprised if he had all the serial numbers memorized.

Nope, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. :L

Stepinwolf

When you work with these cars for 40 years, you have to remember at least SOMETHING about them; on the other hand, it's harder to remember our anniversary (too many wives) :D

JohnZ said:
When you work with these cars for 40 years, you have to remember at least SOMETHING about them; on the other hand, it's harder to remember our anniversary (too many wives) :D

John,

One neat trick I learned about not forgetting the wife thing, is to always have a gift for her, hidden somewhere in the basement or the garage. Then when you are confronted with the ( did you forget about our ya-da ya-da anniversary ), you can just go out to the garage, and come back with the nicely wrapped gift that you had just bought ;) for this occasion.

Always worked for me, but then I must have screwed up somewhere else because she has been gone for almost four years now ( she went on an errand ) and never returned. ;LOL

Stepinwolf

JohnZ said:

Ouch..that too many wives thing hits TOO close to home here. Good thing for me this one is a keeper. But I gotta admit, all my exwives were good housekeepers......we got divorced, they kept the house.

Reminds me of the late, great Jackie Gleason who gave away 2 Rolls Royces to Orphanges. When asked about it, he said, "Anybody can give away one Rolls Royce but giving away two is quite a deal."
So, I thought, "Anyone can give away one house, but two houses....."

I don't have my original wife (numbers matching?) but I still have my first Corvette. :D We are just now celebrating 36 happy years together.

Tom

Red VelVette said:
I have got a Birthday Book at home. If you give my your production number and year I will look up for you tonight and let you know what it says.

Barry

G'day Barry,

I'm a new owner of a '64 and was wondering if you could look up the birthday of my beast? VIN # is 40837s110300. Love the investigation stuff!

The car is still on US soil but plan to ship it out to Oz in a month or two. Can't wait!!!

Bud.
bud2@dodo.com.au

Bud2 said:
G'day Barry,

I'm a new owner of a '64 and was wondering if you could look up the birthday of my beast? VIN # is 40837s110300. Love the investigation stuff!

The car is still on US soil but plan to ship it out to Oz in a month or two. Can't wait!!!

Bud.
bud2@dodo.com.au

Welcome aboard, Bud. You've joined a great hobby and a great forum :CAC

:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom