Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

NCRS birthday calculator??

Birthday Calculator

Can anyone help me to find the build date on a 1967 Corvette? I just purchased a 1967 435 big block 435 hp. The vid # is as follows.
194677s104820.
Thanks for your time...

It'll be interesting to see how it fits in with this:

67-Chevy-Corvette-BB-Red-052.jpg

No, that's the supposed tank sticker for your car. Did your inspector not verify the build date of the car prior to checking all the components for correctness? Normally they put this info on their report.

Can anyone help me to find the build date on a 1967 Corvette? I just purchased a 1967 435 big block 435 hp. The vid # is as follows.
194677s104820.
Thanks for your time...

November 29, 1966, give or take a day or two. The upper left hand corner of the trim tag will have a body build date code embossed on it - should be D29, D30, E1 or thereabouts.

:beer

Yea, I put the last 6 digits in and it must have read the 1.:Silly

I ran it again and got Dec 22

Recently purchased this car vin 194675S122182

I had the calculator in my favorites and the site is down. Sorry to bust in on the thread, but can you check mine ?

1965 - 194675S122182

Thanks !

I recently purchased this 65 Sting Ray and would like to get some information on it such as number of owners etc. Any information would be greatly appreciated. You can email me the info.

Thanks
C5Biscuit

Welcome to the CAC

I had a red '65 convertible once but then so did a lot of others. You might try to do a title search with your state BMV. Good luck on your search.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom