Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

NCRS' Worst Nighmare

This has to be a deadhead's car. Its like a bad wreck you don't want to look but you do...
Gary

It looks like the spoon mans car. A VW bus was funny, this is very distrurbing. AAHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh!!!!:r :eek :eek :booty

I just showed my wife a picture of this car. Her words were "Oh my god, what is it!", "What was he out to prove?" and finally "He's sick!". BTW - She doesn't know a Chevy from a Ford (by her own admission) and has only driven my Vette twice, both under protest.

I'll admit that everyone is entitled to his own form of expression but to me I'd rather have him do this to a Yugo than a Vette!!

In April, Houston has a annual "Art Car Parade". People show up with all kinds of "Artsy" cars (though I would never believe that a corvette would get the "Artified" till I saw the photo.).

We've been going for about the last 12 years. The kids love it. We try to figure out what each car started out as. At first, we thought that the people got their ideas from being out too long in the East Texas heat. But, in the last few parades we've seen lots of the cars that have come from other (cooler climate) states.
I guess there are Artsy folks everywhere.

An article with pictures of some of the cars is at:

http://www.rice.edu/projects/topics/edition10/art-car-gallery.htm

definitely a mosaic on glass.........or....................:bash :bash :bash :bash :bash

No doubt that there was a significant amount of time and effort expended on that decorative paint job, though, it was unfortunately misdirected.

Well Rob after meeting you at Carlisle I think I understand your sence of humor, yup you stired up a bunch of comments with this one. Don't be offended but I think I'll nickname you MAYTAG like the washing machine because they have such a good agitator and from the comments you have agitated a few people. ;) Just Kidding I really enjoyed meeting you and you are just showing how others enjoy their Vettes.

Personally he didn't have enough of one color to paint her so off to the garage sales he went to buy what ever paint he could find.

Chuck :w

I got to see the car close up and meet the owner. He is the guy standing straight up at the rear of the car by the Penske truck passenger door. He is a nice guy but picking up woman may not be an issue at all. He is probably still living in the sixties, which is great as long as he is happy. Close up every square inch of car that you can see is painted. Inside, outside, under the hood, wheel wells, everywhere. It was picked as a celebrity favorite by noted vette photographer Bill Erdman. Some people thought he ruined a vette. But by the same logic, didn't the same thing happen to the C5 that was heavily modified to look like a modern '53? How about what Calloway does to Vettes? To each his own. As long as you are happy about what modifications you did to your car, whether painted, body changes, or under the hood changes, go for it.

To each, theri own

Far from my up of java, but....

I remember hippies, but never knew the'd drive a Vette!

Did you see the tires? How can he get any decent lap times with THOSE!!!!

I couldn't get enough enlargement/resolution to see if it was a crossfire or TPI.

:w

I tink da bong watah had a touch of carb cleaner in there!:J

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom