Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

need some info

bling vette

Corvette
2004 Millenium yellow Conv.
Can anybody give me some info on a package deal that is supposed to be offered for around $350, that includes vip plant tour, vip museum tour, car display, etc????

Perhaps you're asking about Museum Delivery? It is an option when you order a new vette. I think it is closer to $500 though.

NCM Xperience

bling vette said:
Can anybody give me some info on a package deal that is supposed to be offered for around $350, that includes vip plant tour, vip museum tour, car display, etc????
The package you are referring to is the NCM Xperience which is similar to a R8C Museum Delivery option when ordering a new Corvette. The Xperience is open to any Corvette except the current model year. So any 2005 Corvette or older can be used for an Xperience. For complete information contact Gary Cockriel at the NCM, he is the manager in charge of the both programs, 800 538 3883 or email gary@corvettemuseum.com. There is information available on the NCM website on the left side of the main page.

Roc said:
The package you are referring to is the NCM Xperience which is similar to a R8C Museum Delivery option when ordering a new Corvette. The Xperience is open to any Corvette except the current model year. So any 2005 Corvette or older can be used for an Xperience. For complete information contact Gary Cockriel at the NCM, he is the manager in charge of the both programs, 800 538 3883 or email gary@corvettemuseum.com. There is information available on the NCM website on the left side of the main page.

I wonder why they decided to do that limit it to previous model year..
-=Rick

Current model year must go through R8C option for Museum Delivery. The only exception is for Canadian delivery cars since they are not allowed to have R8C (not NCM decision).

Heck....I just might do this just to treat myself. My Z was an R8C option...to the first owner. I am the second owner and the only thrill I got was everyone watching me drive away with it when I purchased it from the credit union (it was a lease car but in excellent shape). Of course I had a very large grin :D that day, even though it was raining cats and dogs.

H.D.

I was just joking to someone who's is waiting for his R8C next month that I wished I could have a "re-birthing" experience for my '95. Little did I know!!!!

:rotfl

Seriously, I don't think $350 is that bad of a price for the experience. Hmmm...

we are doing the experience august 16th------cannot wait --what a great deal.....

Hello everyone. I am the smiling new owner of a 2006 C6 coupe (1386 miles on it already):D :D :D . Now that the '07 models are showing up on dealer showroom floors is the '06 owner eligible to participate in this program?

RWW

Hello everyone. I am the smiling new owner of a 2006 C6 coupe (1386 miles on it already):D :D :D . Now that the '07 models are showing up on dealer showroom floors is the '06 owner eligible to participate in this program?

RWW

Us owners of 2006 Corvettes and earlier are certainly eligible and invited to participate in the NCM Xperience. Canadian Corvette owners with 2007 model year Corvettes are welcome as well (they cannot get R8C NCM Delivery option in Canada).

whitehedr- Congrats on the 06 and welcome to the CAC. I hope you get to participate in the program.

Tammy

whitehedr- Congrats on the 06 and welcome to the CAC. I hope you get to participate in the program.

Tammy
Thanks Tammy. I am certainly enjoying my new ride. I am amazed at the way people look at the car with envy. I took the car on a trip from home over to Camp Perry (Port Clinton, Oh) to watch a little bit of the national high power rifle competition a couple of weeks ago. I stopped for coffee at one of the Ohio turnpike oasis. When I came out there was a young man standing next to his mini van just looking at it. When I walked up he gave me a thumbs up, said "sweet ride" and took his young son into the coffee shop. It was an awesome moment.

RWW

Welcome to CAC Roc! :)

Mrs Zippy & I are excited about the NCM Anniversary Celebration..see you next week.

Welcome to CAC Roc! :)

Mrs Zippy & I are excited about the NCM Anniversary Celebration..see you next week.

Thanks Zippy, looking forward to seeing "all y'all" at Labor Day. :D

I just had a tour of the Museum on Saturday, and it was well worth the eight hour drive from Detroit, to say the least. I'm writing a series of articles at the Corvette Blog on my trip and visit.

My guide on Saturday, Lance Houk, explained to me that there are many owners of older Corvettes who want the "treatment." The Museum's goals for 2007 are to increase both new car deliveries and NCM Experiences.

People have been known to complete a transaction of a sale with the Experience, or to gift a car in the family to a different member through this device. It's pretty cool! One lady was given a Corvette by a family member. She was standing in front of the car, and noted that it was similar to one a family member owned. Then her son said "Happy Birthday. This Corvette is now yours!"

Am excited about my first NCM Corvette delivery coming up in several weeks. :beer

Zippy :) :)

I know I'm in the minority here, but $350.00 to tour an auto plant! I'd rather tour the Budweiser plant for free. I know we all love our vettes, but please. 350 BUCKS!! Please help me to see what I don't understand here.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom