Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Need to buy C4 seats

LIRacer

Corvette
65 with ZZ502
After looking at Corbeau, Sparco and Recaro, none have a seat that will fit my 72 shark wit major surgery (or me without a diet). I am looking for a pair of manual seats. Conditon and color are no issue as I will recondition them. ANy help would be appreciated.

Bruce

I've got a set of Sport seats for an '87 for sale. I wouldn't know how to go about shipping them at the moment though - I'm broke. :eyerole

My seats came shipped in u haul boxes measuring 25 by 25 by 28 inches tall, the friendly ups man delivered them. There are tons of corvette seats on e bay all the time to shop from. I paid 425 dollars for some real nice 96 seats, with shipping and insurance the total was 505.00. They sit a little taller that the stock ones that were in the car but that's not a problem for me as I am only 5'4. They are lots more comfortable than the old ones were and they look good in the car too!

try e-bay for corvette seats...

i saw some brand new in packaging from a guy in new york...had alot of other corvette stuff....i was surprized at the selection they had for us.

I swear, people are always working against me when I try to sell anything! :L

Ken,
Maybe you need to put a price on the seats, as far as shipping UPS will work,but stay away from those "shipping stores" like Mailboxes etc. they will stick it to you. I ship (UPS) either from the local hardware store or an office supply store in the next town over.
Craig sr
ps I plan on putting C-4 seats in mine someday, but yours are the wrong color.

Ken,

What do you want for the seats? Do you have any pictures?

Bruce

There is a picture of the seats in my FOR SALE: High Performance stuff post. Click it to view full-size.

They just had new graphite covers with new foam installed last year, and haven't been sat in much since. The cars been "in project" again for over a year now. :L

_ken

Ken

i am in So Cal looking for a set of good C4 seats. if they are nice and the price is right i would be happy to take them off your hands.

B

So,Ken,how much for those seats? I hear they fit in a '77 alright,eh?

Hey Bro if they were Silver Leather I'd be REAL tempted ;)

Bud

Graphite would go well with your gray interior Bud, and for you I'd deliver. After all, you guys hung with me coming back from BG. ;)

_ken :L

C-4 seats fit a C-3 with some mods to the tracks 69myway has done it and there is a post about it somewhere, somebody will buy them Ken as that is a real good price:cool

Any deliveries to Washington state?:L :( Damn,I wish they were black.How much to recover again?

Any deliveries to Washington state
It's a good thing my sister doesn't come here; I wouldn't want her to see that - she'd have me heading north (she lives in the Seattle area ;)). :eek

I just spent around a grand for the new seat covers and foam last year; that's why these are such a good deal. ;)

_ken

I wonder if dieing them would be a feasable option? I dont know if that stuff is any good.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom