Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Nerw guy from Denver

gerryt

Corvette
2007 Black Coupe
Took me more than forever to finally get my vette but I love it. Good to be on board.

Welcome to our humble forum. :cool!:

Welcome to the forum Gerryt. :w Glad you could join us.

Welcome aboard! :w

Welcome to CAC!!!!!
enjoy!!!!

Screwed Up

How about that, I just joined and Have already screwed up. Make that a 2007 Black Coupe. :confused

How about that, I just joined and Have already screwed up. Make that a 2007 Black Coupe. :confused

Go into your own profile, and you can correct the 1997 for 2007.

Welcome!

Elaine

Welcome to the cac:beer:beer

Welcome to the CAC from another almost Denverite. I live in Pine Junction, about 40 miles from Denver. Always glad to get another Colorado member, now tell us about yourself and I hope to meet you sometime.

Warm Welcome

Many thanks to all for the warm welcome. I look forward to getting to know you all better as time passes and I learn my way around. :thanks:

Cheers,
Gerry

There are several members, most not all that active in the last couple years. One of the Admins for this site lives in Parker....haven't heard from Patrick in a while, come to think about it. The year that CAC Cruisefest was held in Colorado Springs, we had quite a bunch of guys involved pretty heavily.

Putting together a "Cruisefest" is a huge undertaking. To do the one in COS, it was a team of probably 10-20 guys (and gals) working for a year. It was, in my opinion, the best, most planned out and orchestrated Cruisefest. That said, all that I have attended were fun and most planned very well.

No, I know of nothing planned right now, either in Colorado or anywhere else right now.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom