Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New 2007 Color

Remo said:
Or is it just the yellow ones that really make you feel sick?:L

Remo:cool

:L ;LOL :L :rotfl

6 Shooter said:
. . . ya freaking primer/bland colored Corvette boys! :rotfl

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter
Now that one's got me thinkin'!:)

Does anyone know why they changed colors?

To me seems like the two colors are really close.

But, that is just me. After all, I drive a Sebring Silver Metallic Vette. The only COLOR in my universe! ;LOL

SAVE THE WAVE! :w

Anyone have a side by side comparison? Or two photos with similar lighting so we can see the difference? It looks almost the same to me, but I love orange. I really wish they would come out with a brighter orange again.

-Tatortot

I love the color. I also like its clone on my sons Cobalt .Did Lordstown have a glut of paint leftover when they shut down 3rd shift and ship it to Bowling Green?

Doesn't look too bad at all...wouldn't be my color of choice. Dupont has a "Blazing Copper Metallic"...not sure if GM uses it...but it looks REALLY nice!

Bill

Yes all - but have you seen this in person going down the road? These pictures here DO NOT do this color justice. It is absolutely exquisite in the sun and in person. When I saw this I thought, AH HA! THIS is the color I might paint my 68!!!!!!!!!!

As a DSOM owner, but not necessarily an orange car lover, I have to say, "THAT orange is COOL!" Very different from DSOM--sort of like the Victory Red compared to the Monterey Red--brighter and very flashy.
Gersh

Gersh said:
As a DSOM owner, but not necessarily an orange car lover, I have to say, "THAT orange is COOL!"

;shrug

Remo:cool

It appears that Chevy is pitting this color on a bunch of cars. I was behind a Cobolt the other day that was this color and the licence plate read "NOT ORNG".

Tired of the same colors !!!!!!!!!!!!

I really would love to see some new colors, the blk, white, silver and red are soooooooooo boring and they all look alike.

Alan

Hate to be a spoilsport, but this color looks an awful lot like the color of my first motorcycle, a Honda 360 Scrambler streetbike from the early to mid-70's.

kingman said:
I really would love to see some new colors, the blk, white, silver and red are soooooooooo boring and they all look alike.

Alan

You left out YELLOW

Gwen G said:
Hate to be a spoilsport, but this color looks an awful lot like the color of my first motorcycle, a Honda 360 Scrambler streetbike from the early to mid-70's.
Now that you mention it, I had a 1970 Honda trail bike in that same color - 70cc I believe. I was a kid and had a blast going through the power line trails with that thing. I had forgotten all about it 'till I read your post. -John

Reminds me of the days back in the mid to late 60's color orange.....I didn't like it then either!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom