Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New 2007 Color

TJay

Corvette
1972 Yellow Coupe
I don't know if it's true, but for 2007 Corvette may come in Atomic Orange. What's your view on this color if it's offered, thumbs up or thumbs down.

t6e1lk.jpg

If the pics I have seen on another site are correct, GM screwed up again by deleting DSOM for this color. If they wanted to add it that would be fine but they always seen to delete a popular color for one that very well may not be. Maybe they would have more success if they just added the color for a year and see if it sold before deleting one of the existing colors.
Personally I would rather see the spiral grey metallic or a grey/green metallic offered.

I happened to see an '04 spiral grey vert sitting beneath a large medium green sign while on display for a few months. They reflection of the green off of the grey made the car look grey/green. Everyone that I spoke with over that time period loved the "green" Corvette. All the other colors were there too but did not elicit the overall response that this one did. These were not "Corvette" people making the comments so they didn't know there were no green Corvettes for that year.

I love it!!!!
Reminds me of Hugger Orange.
I like DSOM too.

I like it but I don't think I would own one this color. I love my DSOM and I am very sorry that it has been elimintated, but that just makes mine more rare.

I agree with Lucy64! I love my DSOM.

If they come out with this color, I WANT one!
Affording one is a different story.

I would have to go in this order for myself,

1. Yellow
2. Red
3. Orange
4. Blue
5. Silver
6. White
7. Black

Since I am USA retired, green is not an option ;) :L

Atomic Orange reminds me of 1975's Flame Orange, which isn't bad, but to eliminate DSOM is crazy!! That has been one of the most exciting Corvette colors in years!! Too bad.

Elaine

GS Diva said:
Atomic Orange reminds me of 1975's Flame Orange, which isn't bad, but to eliminate DSOM is crazy!! That has been one of the most exciting Corvette colors in years!! Too bad.

Elaine
Yes, I absolutely agree with Elaine. I fell in love DSOM the first time I laid eyes on one.

I have to give thumbs down to the atomic but thumbs up to the Daytona Sunset Orange.

The NCM is raffling off the "last" DSOM in a few months. Tickets on sale now. Only 500 tickets ($250 each). I'm torn between buying 2 tickets for that or 1 ticket for a build your own 2007 Z06 raffle.

http://www.corvettemuseum.com/raffle/index.shtml

Tammy

Won't the fact that the DSOM color was only for a limited time make the vette more valuable in the future (like for our grand kids)?

MsSchroder said:
I have to give thumbs down to the atomic but thumbs up to the Daytona Sunset Orange.

The NCM is raffling off the "last" DSOM in a few months. Tickets on sale now. Only 500 tickets ($250 each). I'm torn between buying 2 tickets for that or 1 ticket for a build your own 2007 Z06 raffle.

http://www.corvettemuseum.com/raffle/index.shtml

Tammy

The build your own is already mine , so go with the other one..:D

I love the new color! It kinda sucks how GM always drops all the good colors, but at the same time it makes them more unique. There have been a lot of good C5 and C6 colors which are no longer available, like Electron Blue, Fairway Green, Nassau Blue, Bowling Green Metallic, Spiral Gray, Magnetic Red, and the list goes on.

I just don't understand why GM doesn't offer green on the C6. A nice polo green would look amazing.

Polo Green ?????????

This was only a big seller back in 1968! That was the color of my 68 and l loved it at the time,

The blues are amazing and the weakest color today is probably the pewter which was novel when it first came out. The problem was doing touch ups because the touch ups looked worse then the chips.

Just my opinion.

Alan

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom