Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New C4 Owner from DE!

• Thread starter Thread starter Just Bren
  • Start date Start date
J

Just Bren

Hey all! :w This is my very first Corvette and I'm excited! :happyanim: I come from a long line of owning Mustangs and finally decided to shake things up a bit. I just bought my 92 C4 this past Monday! Woot!

Let's see, its bright red, 6-speed, 97k, just bought tires for it (Continental Extreme Control DW) and am now on the hunt for a targa top. It needs a lil bit of tlc, interior wise but nothing that my husband and I can handle!

Anywho.......... great to be here and anxious to learn all about these beasts! :beer Here's a few pics:

IMAG0101.jpgIMAG0099.jpgIMAG0102.jpgIMAG0103.jpg

Oh yeah, my daily driver is a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Mountain Edition! :D

IMG00799.jpgIMG00801.jpg

Welcome aboard, Bren. :w You'll find a great bunch of people here.

Welcome to CAC! !!!!
Enjoy! !!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hey all! :w This is my very first Corvette and I'm excited! :happyanim: I come from a long line of owning Mustangs and finally decided to shake things up a bit. I just bought my 92 C4 this past Monday! Woot!

Let's see, its bright red, 6-speed, 97k, just bought tires for it (Continental Extreme Control DW) and am now on the hunt for a targa top. It needs a lil bit of tlc, interior wise but nothing that my husband and I can handle!

Anywho.......... great to be here and anxious to learn all about these beasts! :beer Here's a few pics:

View attachment 4651View attachment 4650View attachment 4652View attachment 4653

Oh yeah, my daily driver is a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Mountain Edition! :D

View attachment 4654View attachment 4655
Welcome Brenda!
Ihave an 88 c4 with 23,000 original and MY daily driver is also a Wrangler...great minds must think alike!!

Attachments

• Niagara Parkway & Harvest Moon 012.jpg
    Niagara Parkway & Harvest Moon 012.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 214
  • Niagara Parkway & Harvest Moon 014.jpg
    Niagara Parkway & Harvest Moon 014.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 183
Thank you for all the welcomes! :beer I have soooo much to learn about these. :chuckle

Brenda,
try Astrotops.com for the Targa roof...you may have some luck there...also ebay but be careful!
Again welcome and good luck with it!

Brenda,
try Astrotops.com for the Targa roof...you may have some luck there...also ebay but be careful!
Again welcome and good luck with it!

Thank you! I was checking out MA Motorworks but will look at Astrotops. Buying this from EBay scares me a bit. :ugh

Brenda, I also have a guy locally that deals exclusively with c4 parts...if you e-mail me I can give you his phone number....I went to his house and I thought I died and went to Corvette jeaven!

freeaviator@aol.com

Jeff

Welcome to the C4 world Bren!

Funny, I have an 86 z-51 and my daily is a 98 wrangler with a 327!

Brenda, I also have a guy locally that deals exclusively with c4 parts...if you e-mail me I can give you his phone number....I went to his house and I thought I died and went to Corvette jeaven!

freeaviator@aol.com

Jeff

Thanks Jeff! Much appreciated! :thumb

Welcome to the C4 world Bren!

Funny, I have an 86 z-51 and my daily is a 98 wrangler with a 327!

A Wrangler with a 327? Dang! What kind of gas mileage do you get with that? :chuckle

Brenda, welcome to the CAC! You will have a great time here.

A lot of nice and very knowledgeable folks! :thumb

While you are out driving your Vette, please SAVE the WAVE! :w

Thanks Jeff! Much appreciated! :thumb

A Wrangler with a 327? Dang! What kind of gas mileage do you get with that? :chuckle

Haha, Its fuel injected, so i actually get around 18, with 3.42's. not bad!

Haha, Its fuel injected, so i actually get around 18, with 3.42's. not bad!

:L I know mine gets about 16 with my 3.8. I figured yours would be like 12! :D

Thank you again for all the welcomes and to LT4man for the PM! I sent the email! :upthumbs

Welcome to the Forum. :w

New Vette? You WILL Become Addicted!

Corvettes become addictive! I've now had three and lamented the sale of my 2002 for several years...you'd think a 12 second Camaro would be a suitable replacement, but no...nothing like a Corvette. So, my daughter gave me my current 84 and wouldn't you think I would be satisfied????, no way! I now have about $2500 in this free car and the end is nowhere in site! You're car is awesome...enjoy the CAC Forum since these people are smarter than the original engineers when it comes to technical information on the C4! Enjoy!

Welcome to the Forum. :w

Thank you! :w

Corvettes become addictive! I've now had three and lamented the sale of my 2002 for several years...you'd think a 12 second Camaro would be a suitable replacement, but no...nothing like a Corvette. So, my daughter gave me my current 84 and wouldn't you think I would be satisfied????, no way! I now have about $2500 in this free car and the end is nowhere in site! You're car is awesome...enjoy the CAC Forum since these people are smarter than the original engineers when it comes to technical information on the C4! Enjoy!

:L very cool! Thank you for the welcome!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom