Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New CAC member

mqqn

Corvette
02 EB Z06 / 99 BLK Coupe
Hi Folks -

I found out about this place recently - but I do not consider myself a refugee.

I will still frequent CF - but I like this place as well -

It only pays to have as many open channels of information as possible IMO

I drive a 2002 EB Z06 - purchased new in Dec 2001. I have put in a Halltech TRAP, I had Breathless Performance do the LS1 Edit, and I put on a set of CCW 505A 19" with Pirellis.
ccw_12_31_2003.jpg

Nice place y'all have here -

best regards -

mqqn

Welcome!Its a nice Forum here. Lots of information! I love your Car. Want to trade?

mqqn on the CAC

mqqn,

Welcome to the CAC. I also check in with the CF as well as the DC site. I think you'll find the Corvette Action Center to be a little less confrontational than the CF. The CAC is pretty much the "polite society". It took me a little while to adjust. But you'll like these folks - they really care about each other.

Remo:cool

Whatever the case may be mqqn! Thanks for coming on over here!

I missed interacting with you at the other place! I am glad that you joined here as well. A lot of us "rafted" here and there is no problem getting info from both places and knowing where your friends are!

Welcome mqqn! I am sure you will find this place spectacular!
mqqn said:
Hi Folks -

I found out about this place recently - but I do not consider myself a refugee.

I will still frequent CF - but I like this place as well -

It only pays to have as many open channels of information as possible IMO

I drive a 2002 EB Z06 - purchased new in Dec 2001. I have put in a Halltech TRAP, I had Breathless Performance do the LS1 Edit, and I put on a set of CCW 505A 19" with Pirellis.
ccw_12_31_2003.jpg

Nice place y'all have here -

best regards -

mqqn

Great looking ride - Might have to increase the bandwidth in the Z06 area here. (parking lot getting full!) haha

Thanks for posting the pic and catching us up and Welcome to the CAC!
Rain and Susan

MQQM, your location, "in the cornfields" reminds me of an episode of the Twilight Zone, where the people who had offended the little boy got "wished to" to make them go away. You weren't one of the ones who got wished away, were you?

Welcome to the CAC! We're pretty friendly folk.

-Patrick

Mqqn:

Have you encountered or created any cropcircles in the cornfields?

wallat1.jpg

Welcome to the CAC

Part of the initiation rights are to let all ZO6 owners here have use of your Vette for a week. We'll take good care of it....:D

CORed91 said:
MQQM, your location, "in the cornfields" reminds me of an episode of the Twilight Zone, where the people who had offended the little boy got "wished to" to make them go away. You weren't one of the ones who got wished away, were you?

Welcome to the CAC! We're pretty friendly folk.

-Patrick
Hi Patrick -

I remember that episode - it was the kid who eventually played will robinson in Lost In Space. "He was mean, so I wished him into the cornfield."
"Y'a done real good Billy, real good!"

The picture blackvette posted look like my backyard - every other year. It'll be beans this year I 'spect.

No crop circles, but I do get geese, wild turkeys, deer, coyotes and the occasional red fox...

Thanks for all of the warm greetings. Right friendly of 'ya.

best regards -

mqqn

BlackZ28Turbo said:
Sounds like where I grew up.
Well, you drive to Peoria Illinois - then turn left and go out into the country - drive a while further, stop at the 4 way and listen for banjo music :L, then drive about 4 more miles...then you are close...

best regards -

mqqn

mqqn said:
Well, you drive to Peoria Illinois - then turn left and go out into the country - drive a while further, stop at the 4 way and listen for banjo music :L, then drive about 4 more miles...then you are close...

best regards -

mqqn
At least there is some music. :D I grew up in north central Nebraska. Lots of corn and cows.......but no banjos. :(

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom