Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

new member concorv: how do i post a ? about my corvette about which seats will fit my c-2 conv. 1966

concorv

Corvette
1966 c-2 red conv.
I am a new member. I would like to ask a ? about my 1966 c-2 red corvette. the ? is when sending my seats for a repair, the upholstry shop owner left for unknowns and I do not have acces to my seats. I would like to know what seats will fit from used for now, until I can get replacement seats. I have heard that pontac fiero seats fit well, but do all years fit/ are there any seats that I can put in without a lot of modification to seats. frame rails are ok , I can modiy, but do not want to modify seat backs or any thing like that. someone said porche seats fit what years/ any other small car manufactures in used for now/

Moving out of the Site Help and Feedback forum and into the C1/C2 Forum...

I am a new member. I would like to ask a ? about my 1966 c-2 red corvette. the ? is when sending my seats for a repair, the upholstry shop owner left for unknowns and I do not have acces to my seats. I would like to know what seats will fit from used for now, until I can get replacement seats. I have heard that pontac fiero seats fit well, but do all years fit/ are there any seats that I can put in without a lot of modification to seats. frame rails are ok , I can modiy, but do not want to modify seat backs or any thing like that. someone said porche seats fit what years/ any other small car manufactures in used for now/

'64-'66 Corvette seat-to-floor mounting is quite unique, especially at the rear, not shared with any other car I'm aware of, so whatever you use will require some level of modification to adapt to the Corvette. Have you tried talking to the Police about getting a warrant to seize your seats? :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom