Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Member from Charlotte, NC - 84 Vette

M

My84Vette

Hello everyone - Want to say thanks for this site, man have I found a lot of information here! Was looking for a Mid 80's Corvette Project car and stumbled on a prestine 84 with 64K miles that looks like it was transported from 1984 to 2011, still has that 84 smell to it.

Not much of a project car but it does need a couple things like valve cover gaskets and the original owner had installed an after market fan control that bypasses the A/C compressor (already have the new one in hand to fix that) but other than that it appears to be a great drivable car.

Im contemplating changing the interior to black from red, the interior is in great condition even down to the wood grain dash but Im torn being that it would be great to keep this one completely stock. We'll see!!

welcome to :CAC

Welcome .

I'm sure your aware that there is a Corvette expert up in Old Fort.I drive my car all the way fro Maine to have my work done .

:w

Welcome to the :CAC

Congrats on finding the pristine 84 that was just waiting for you! :happyanim:You have indeed come to the right place for Vette owners to hangout, socialize and learn about America's sportscar!

Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

Welcome! from the Triad.

welcome to the club.......................bill:w:w:w:wy

Welcome to the Forum from Chapel Hill. :w You may be able to find a complete black interior in great shape at a "Junk Yard" in your area. Cost would be much less than new. Have fun with your Corvette.

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . . .

New Member from Charlotte, NC - 84 Vette

Welcome to Corvette Action Center, glad you've joined us :happyanim:

Bill :w

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!

Welcome aboard, sounds like you got a nice C4 there.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom