Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New member from Houston, Texas

TopDownCruzin03

Corvette
2003 6sp conv.
Hello everyone!

The best part of cruising in my Vette is the looks from kids in the back of SUV's. Big grins on their faces as they give me the "thumbs up" and say "Hey, cool car"! :upthumbs

Living in Texas I enjoy "topless" cruising year round. The '03 Anniversary Edition is a blast to drive.

My biggest pet peeve about the car is the moron who designed the itty bitty cup holder that is only good for holding loose change and my itty bitty cell phone. :D

I've known about "the wave" from way back. I'm doing my best to teach the newbies to continue the tradition.

Save the Wave :w

Welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy!

:Steer

Cool photo. How do you include the photo in your reply?

CharlieVetteKemah.jpg

PetsnVettes.JPG

Here are my riding companions. They love to cruise almost as much as I do.

Welcome!

Welcome to the :CAC from a fellow Texan:_rock Nothin' like having the top down:lou :w

Welcome, TopDown! Your '03 AE is beautiful - and your riding companions are adorable. Have fun, enjoy the forums, and save the wave!

Ahh yes! In true Corvette fashion. You guys are great!

Savin' the Wave. :w

Hey XLR8,

Great photo!

My biggest pet peeve about the car is the moron who designed the itty bitty cup holder that is only good for holding loose change and my itty bitty cell phone. :D
Hear Hear! :m
Welcome to the CAC. Love the photo of the pups!

Tammy

Thanks,

Those "pups" are very spoiled. If I go out to the garage and start up my pick-up or my IROC-Z they won't budge. But, the moment I start up the C5, whoa, the "boyz" are going for a ride. Funny thing is if I leave the top up all they do is stare at me. So, of course, I have to put the top down. Ears flopping, tongues hanging out and tails wagging! Geez, is this car for me or them?

It is pretty funny after I wax a GT or a Z to have the dogs smile at them. :L

Welcome to CAC!!!hope you enjoy the vette and the forums!!!!!!

Hey XLR8,

Great photo!

Thanks - but I can't take much credit... Mother Nature provided the scenery and MsSchroder held the camera steady. All I had to do was drive by. :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom