Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Member from Houston

jonnysommer

Hi All!

I'm planning on purchasing my first corvette this weekend and I'm starting to get pretty excited. It is a 2002 6 speed with 16k miles on it. The car has the Z51 suspension package and I'm curious if anyone has any opinions if the ride is a lot rougher than the standard package. Any opinion would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Welcome to CAC!

As I'm a C-4 person, I can't help with your question about how the car may ride, just wanted give you a warm welcome...I'm sure you'll have people chiming in before long to help answer your questions, best of luck with the purchase and wish you many miles of fun driving ahead!

welcome to CAC!!!!:CAC
hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!

Welcome to the CAC!

Congratulations!

:Steer

Welcome "jonnysommer" to the CAC.

I don't think you will have a problem with the Z51 suspension. Ride is a matter of preference, but I'm sure your smile will be so large every time you go for a cruse that you wouldn't notice the subtle difference in the suspension. :rotfl

Hecox

Congrats - Welcome to the :CAC

I think Z51's are a bit harder on ya, but they more than make up for that with their overall handling characteristics: they don't roll as much in the corners and during quick turns. :cool​

I know you will enjoy it...
:lou
Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter​

Welcome to the :CAC and congrats on the new ride! Now you can join us for the CAC CruiseFest in CO this June. ;)

:w
Guy

smilies-42650.png

Glad you joined us! Your FIRST Corvette - WOW! Get ready for the perpetual grin and miles of smiles! Don't forget to WAVE!

Post photos when you can... we love Corvette pix!

:w Jane Ann

Welcome and congratulations. I think you'll like the Z51. The car sounds like a cherry... post pics when you get it!

Tammy

WELCOME TO CORVETTE ACTION CENTER, Congratulations on becoming a Vette owner you will never be the same again.

Bill :w

Oh I forgot what color are you looking at?

Welcome to CAC! We are here to help. Congrats on the new Vette...

cloud nine

welcome jonnysommer to the club. you have no idea what you are in for, the C-5's are a wonderfull machine, every thing i heard is the z51 is great, especially if you may later autocross (solo 11) the car. have a great time but be safe out there. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Billy

Way to go! You've had it a few days now, what are your impressions so far?! Welcome and congratulations! :v

Welcome to the CAC. Life will never be the same...and it will never be dull.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom