Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New member from MA/FL

navy2kcoupe

Corvette
2000 Navy Blue Coupe A4 Z51
Bought my first Corvette this past summer, a 2K Navy Blue Coupe, and just found Corvette Action Center. My wife and I live and work in Massachusetts, but the Corvette is a "snow bird". It stays at our house in Florida during the winter while we get to enjoy the New England weather. My wife and I are also members of Corvettes Anonymous after having met Tom Adams at a restaurant in Clearwater.
Andy

Welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy!

:Steer

Andy,

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center! We're glad you found us, and we know you'll like what you see.

By the way, where do you live in MA? I'm in Weymouth, 15 miles south of Boston.

Elaine

Bought my first Corvette this past summer, a 2K Navy Blue Coupe, and just found Corvette Action Center. My wife and I live and work in Massachusetts, but the Corvette is a "snow bird". It stays at our house in Florida during the winter while we get to enjoy the New England weather. My wife and I are also members of Corvettes Anonymous after having met Tom Adams at a restaurant in Clearwater.
Andy

Andy,

Nice to talk to you again and welcome to the :CAC!

:w
Guy

welcome to CAC!!!:CAC
hope you enjoy the forums!!!!!

Welcome to CAC Andy! This is a great group here.

I don't often offer to do this ;) .... but if you need someone to keep the battery charged, I'd be happy to drive that beauty for you when you aren't here! ;LOL

Glad you joined us!

Tom :w

Welcome Andy to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER, glad you could join us. . . . .

Bill

Andy,

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center! We're glad you found us, and we know you'll like what you see.

By the way, where do you live in MA? I'm in Weymouth, 15 miles south of Boston.

Elaine

Elaine, I live in Brockton up here and Dunedin in Florida.
In case you're interrested about Dunedin, find Tampa on the map, go left to the Gulf of Mexico and find Clearwater, then go 1 town North of Clearwater. Voila! Dunedin.
Andy

Welcome to the CAC Andy. We're glad you could join us.

Enjoy the forums and the Vette!

:w Jane Ann
Jane Ann, anywhere near Bay St. Louis? My brother just retired from NASA there.
Andy

Welcome,My car is a snow bird also.(except this year).I don't know why more people don't do it.

COOL, where does your car "snow bird" to in Florida?
Do you get to visit it very often, and do you lose air pressure in the tires while the car is just sitting?
Andy

Jane Ann, anywhere near Bay St. Louis? My brother just retired from NASA there.
Andy

Andy

I'm very near Bay St. Louis! I live about 10 to 15 miles north of the Coast up Hwy 49. If you ever come to MS to visit let me know in advance and we'll have to get together for coffee and Vette photos!

Andy

I'm very near Bay St. Louis! I live about 10 to 15 miles north of the Coast up Hwy 49. If you ever come to MS to visit let me know in advance and we'll have to get together for coffee and Vette photos!

My brother lives in Carriere MS. Are you anywhere near there?
Andy

welcome andy :)

My brother lives in Carriere MS. Are you anywhere near there?
Andy

I'm not sure of the distance... I'll have to ask some of the guys I work with that are from Carriere. :)

JA

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom