Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Member from MN

H

HD2HVETTE

Nice to find this website. My first Vette was a 67 427/435 I bought in 68. Wish I still had that one! Since then I have owned a 70, 71, and 76, then had too many kids. Bought a pristine 92 Quasar Blue Conv this summer, and got the bug again. Had to buy (or should say my significant other had to buy) a 93 Ruby Coupe for herself, now looking at a 99 6 spd. Guess you can't have too many! Will try to post pics as soon as I fugure out how.

welcome to CAC!!! hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums...
don't worry there are plenty on computer literate people here to help you post you pics!!!!! :upthumbs

Welcome. Friday nights a little slow. Cruise or party night but they'll all be back.

Ck out the vanity plate sites.
I'm a collector of plates and plate reading/sayings.

Vanity Bob

Welcome I am also from Minnesota :w
I just put my toys away last weekend for the winter:cry

Welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy!

:Steer

HD2HVETTE

Welcome to the CAC! A 2 Corvette family! That's great! You'll find lots of useful info and friendly people here. And we love pix so post 'em when you can. This is a link to a thread by one of our Mods with some good info and photos explaining how to insert pix in your threads.

Click

There are more threads dealing with the subject in the Site Help and Feedback Forum here.

If you need more help send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

:w Jane Ann

Welcome! Send an email or PM if you need help with photos. We'd love to see some :upthumbs

Tammy

Welcome!

Welcome to the :CAC and like MsSchroder said, post some pics when you can:w

Hello and welcome to the Corvette Action Center. Looking forward to the pics and hope you can make it to CruiseFest next summer.

Welcome to Corvette Action Center.

Bill

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom