Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Member from San Diego

Ghost 26

Corvette
2010 C6 velocity yellow coupe a6
Hey everyone im Dave from San Diego, Ca. I heard bout this forum from people on SmokinVette figured i'd check it out. I've dreamed bout owning a Corvette since i was bout 13 in the mid eighties i cant remember how many c4s and later c5s i drooled over in magazines on posters or in the dealers lots, let jus say i can relate to the banned c6 commercial with the kids driving. anyway last may i went to a chevy dealer just to look, the lease on my 08 navigator was comin up and i didnt want another one, i ended up walking out the dealership with a 2010 VY coupe. all i can say is the car exceeded all my expectations. it had four miles on it when i drove out the lot and it now has a little over 12,500 mostly freeway miles on it. every time i hit the engine start button feels like the first time, even trips to the store take on a whole new dimension of fun, i still find myself making trips to the garage just to look at it. the weather in socal has been great letting me leave the top off almost all year i think i only had it on the car for two weeks.

Welcome to the forum Dave. :w What else could you want?
A beautiful car in a beautiful city.

Welcome to the :CAC and congrats on finally getting your first Vette!

:wJane Ann

Hi Dave,

What a way to start off Corvette ownership!!! :) Good choice. Glad to have you here with us.

Elaine

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . . .

Welcome Ghost 26 to the BEST Corvette group you can find.

Bill :w

Welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom