Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

new member from the U.K.

stingray01

Corvette
76 buckskin and 06 daytona orange
Hi to each, name is James, from across the pond. love my vettes. I have a 76 L48 in buckskin and a C6 in Daytona orange. Great cars.

James:beer

Welcome to the :CAC - James!!

Glad you joined us.
:wJane Ann

Welcome to CAC James!!!
Always nice to see someone from across the pond that shares the Love of Corvettes!!!:beer

Mike.

thanks for the nice welcome guys. I live in South Devon, England adjacent to Cornwall, beautiful areas of the U.K.

I'm 70% into finishing the re-furbishment of my 76 so more than likely I'll be asking questions on what goes where as it's been in the garage for over 2 years. I've had the car for nearly 30 years now, would'nt dream of selling her, part of the family so to speak.

I go to Floridas Palm Coast a few times a year mainly March/April and October/November, leave out the summer months.... I melt.

James:beer:beer

Welcome to the CAC Mate !

from the mainland.. :D

:w
-Stefan

Welcome to the CAC!!!! I had the pleasure of visiting London and Torquay many years ago, fine places. I spent six years married to a Brit, took me a little to get used to her terminology about autos and everything else, you know, the ole boot and bonnet thing. She had a few choice names for me as well, I think they were "wanker" and "bloody wanker".

That was'nt a nice thing to say to you phylbilly, should have thrown it in her mouth to shut her up. Saying that if she was a cockney gal more than likely she would have bit it off!!!:chuckle

That was'nt a nice thing to say to you phylbilly, should have thrown it in her mouth to shut her up. Saying that if she was a cockney gal more than likely she would have bit it off!!!:chuckle

That's why she is my EX-Brit-Wife now days.....:D:D:D

Welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!

Welcome to the CAC Forum James. :w

Hey James, I love England. I've got relatives in Portmouth and Liss Forest. Trying to talk the wife's cousin into Vettes and out out of Mercs.

welcome, hope you enjoy..................................Billy:w

I was in Portsmouth last week, outwest, quite a trek from south devon but it's a nice and scenic route, have to watch out in stretches for the rabbits coming onto the road so it's off the gas pedal a bit.

Wow, that Callaway sounds awesome and the times are very good. Have any of you guys heard of Santa Pod here in England? A couple of years ago I managed the high 10's in a 530bhp skyline R33. .. frightened the life out of me, suppose I'm built more for comfort than speed, now that I'm an old sod..:beer

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . . .

Welcome to Corvette Action Center James :beer

Bill :w

Greetings and Salutations

Hi to each, name is James, from across the pond. love my vettes. I have a 76 L48 in buckskin and a C6 in Daytona orange. Great cars.

James:beer
:) Welcome to CAC from another newby named Tim located in north Texas. I passed through England and Ireland many times while in U.S. military. Was stationed in Dueschland (? my german) and Greece. Was able to travel around the continent (mainly central and southern Europa). Wish I could take my Vette over and cruise accross the continent (especially the autobahn).....that would be sooo cool. Its great to hear of another Vette lover accross the pond. :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom