Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Member, Just purchased a '74 coupe & hoping to get educated here!

Indyhac

Corvette
1974 Mille Miglia Red Coupe
I purchased a '74, red, Corvette coupe from a friend yesterday. I plan to put a thread on here with some questions soon.

Scott:happyanim:

Last edited:
Welcome to the group and CAC!

For good advice you've come to right place, period.

Welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!!

Welcome to Corvette Action Center and Congratulations

Welcome Indyhac we're glad you have joined us :happyanim: Good to see another Hoosier join the group. What part of the state you live in?

-Bill :w

I'm in the middle of Indiana; Greenwood, just south of Indy. I've put out some other posts inquiring about whether other members experience any whining noise in a 4-spd. Borg-Warner.

Scott

Welcome to the Forum Scott. :w

Welcome to the party! Lots of good people and great information here. Enjoy the ride.

I'm in the middle of Indiana; Greenwood, just south of Indy. I've put out some other posts inquiring about whether other members experience any whining noise in a 4-spd. Borg-Warner.

Scott

I have been to Greenwood, been years. I live a bit north of you, Bluffton is about 20 miles straight south of Fort Wayne. There was a car show downtown in Greenwood I have been to, that still going on every year?

About the whining in the 4-speed Borg-Warner; this is not the T-10 Muncie Rock Crusher is it? I think this transmission was used mostly in the Chevelle S/S big block cars, 454CI/396CI. I had one of these in a Chevelle and this transmission whines like one in a garbage truck.

-Bill

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom