Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New member, retired, Marine, 1st Vette (2014 Stingray Convertable)

MSgtI

Corvette
2014 Black Stingray Covertabile
Hello all. Honored to be part of the community. My late father was a Chevy/Corvette/Camaro man his whole life and passed that on to me. I did with my son as well. I'm new to forums of any type, so forgive me if I don't know proper protocol at first, but I consider myself a quick learner and will do my best. I'm already having issues/questions WRT my car, so trust me, I'll be using this forum fairly often! Thanks all.

Welcome to the forum,
and THANKS FOR SERVING, MSgt!:pat
Andy :w
Southeast Asia War Games
Class of '68

Well, just like everyone else, I want to thank you for your service. :_rock And welcome to CAC. When you say "using the forum fairly often", We'll see you here more often than you can imagine. CAC is addicting. Have fun! :w

OOPS...

It should have said:

Welcome to the :CAC

Welcome aboard

Hello all. Honored to be part of the community. My late father was a Chevy/Corvette/Camaro man his whole life and passed that on to me. I did with my son as well. I'm new to forums of any type, so forgive me if I don't know proper protocol at first, but I consider myself a quick learner and will do my best. I'm already having issues/questions WRT my car, so trust me, I'll be using this forum fairly often! Thanks all.

First of all thank you for your service to our nation :patThere is not a better or more honorable task or mission that an American Citizen can do in his/her life time! I served in the US Army from 1965-1971, many moons ago.

Secondly welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER I am sure you will like it here. The members and staff are second to none. There are members and staff only to willing to help and answer and questions or concerns you might have.

-Bill

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom