Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Member....Saying HI!!

u2bdet

Corvette
Hello , I've been lurking in the shadows since August, when I picked up my 81, and would like to say hello! When I picked up the vette I joined all the forums and sites to learn as much as I can while working on my car ...its a 55k mi auto , silver on silver ,little rough but coming along nicely.....but this site is refreshing in that you dont get the impression that you are being treated like the "red headed step-child" ...cause you have a late model C3 with a measley 190hp ;LOL.... anyways ... HELLO from Staten Island , NY Neal - U2BDET

The bra is gone !!!!LOL

OK I'll be First

:welcome

You've joined the best Corvette Forum on the net and you won't be sorry!! I'm originally from the Jersey Shore so we were almost neighbors...

Neal ~ Welcome to the Corvette Action Center "Community" ~

Thanks for the nice words about our "Community" it's appreciated :thumb

I also have a 1981 and I am fairly familar with them :chuckle I think I enjoy my '81 as much if not more than the '03, and with the 4-speed, flowmaster 40's it really does sound like a Corvette ;) and going through the gears make it sound that much better :dance

Personally I am ALWAYS Happy to see another L81 join the Community ;)

Bud
:w

:welcome

I'll echo Yoda's thanks for the kind words about our community. We strive to provide a friendly atmosphere so that everyone feels welcome and glad to be here. From owners of the earliest models to those driving the latest and greatest C6 and everything in between - we've got something for everyone. :thumb

Enjoy the site and your C3!
:wJane Ann

Welcome to the club...................Billy ;)

Welcome to the CAC, I've only been here a little while and have already met some very nice people, and also very helpful. :beer

Welcome:thumb:thumb:thumb

I wax and wane with checking out the forum. Lots of good info. Lots of good and knowledgeable people !!!

Welcome to CAC from the upstate!!!!
enjoy your toy!!!!:welcome

Welcome!! If there is anything you need to know about these cars you can find it here.

Welcome Neal! 81's rock. We don't need no stinkin' chrome bumpers ;LOL

Must say one of the best weekends I ever had started in Staten Island. My ship pulled in there for the Desert Storm homecoming parade. We were on the opposite side of the pier from the USS Wisconson (16" guns are impressive.) I ate more than my fair share of White Castle burgers. :chuckle

Keep the shiny side up! :beer

Hello , I've been lurking in the shadows since August, when I picked up my 81, and would like to say hello! When I picked up the vette I joined all the forums and sites to learn as much as I can while working on my car ...its a 55k mi auto , silver on silver ,little rough but coming along nicely.....but this site is refreshing in that you dont get the impression that you are being treated like the "red headed step-child" ...cause you have a late model C3 with a measley 190hp ;LOL.... anyways ... HELLO from Staten Island , NY Neal - U2BDET

The bra is gone !!!!LOL

Welcome aboard from Tim in Texas....nice bunch of characters here....I've learned allot too. :)

....its a 55k mi auto , silver on silver ,little rough but coming along nicely.....but this site is refreshing in that you dont get the impression that you are being treated like the "red headed step-child" ...cause you have a late model C3 with a measley 190hp ;LOL.... anyways ... HELLO from Staten Island , NY Neal - U2BDET

The bra is gone !!!!LOL

Welcomed aboard!

Silver/Silver is one of my favorite combinations for L81's :thumb

Well, you see, we're all red-headed and adopted inhere...so we don't know any better...;):L;LOL:rotfl

GerryLP:cool

Glad to hear you're from SI, I grew up in new springville and went to Port Richmond HS before moving to Jersey where I'm now a Police Officer. If you plan on hitting any of the shows in jersey (monmouth county area) drop me a line. Alot of nice people and good info to be found here.

JROD​

Welcome!

Hi you've found one hell of a sight here. I'm new myself. The first Vette I was ever in was owned by a girl I knew in Staten Isl. I grew up on Long Isl. Now in San Dgo. Can drive w. the top off almost all the time. Welcome. Fatsky

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom