Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Jerry Coia

Corvette
1963 Silver Roadster/2003 50th Anniv
Hello,

I'm a new member with a 1963 Roadster. Sebring Silver with a blue interior. I purchased it from Carroll St Auto in Manchester, NH and the car should arrive in CT next Saturday.

This is my 4th midyear. I traded my last 63 in on a 50th anniversary. Although I really enjoy the 50th, I missed something to work on. So, I bought this car and still have the 50th.

I look forward to chatting with all of you. Are any of you in the eastern part of CT? I'm near UConn.

Jerry

:welcome

You've come to the right place for Corvette enthusiasts! The '63 sounds sweet! If you need a place to keep it during the winter months I recommend Mississippi. I'm sure I could find room for it at my place. :D

:L

Post photos if you can - we love photos.
Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

Hi Jerry,

We met last Fall in Mystic. Congratulations on the '63!

Elaine

Welcome to the CAC Jerry. :w You have a couple of real nice Corvettes.

welcome to CAC!!!!!:welcome
enjoy!!!

Hi Jerry,

We met last Fall in Mystic. Congratulations on the '63!

Elaine

I do remember you parked next to us. I'm sure our paths will cross again shortly. Do you know anyone that has purchased a car from Carroll St Auto? Roland seems to be a pretty staright shooter.

Jerry

Thanks to you all. I look forward to chatting with you all and answering my questions. I did a body off on a 63, so maybe I can help in here also.

Jerry

welcome :w :pat Sweet Rides...

Welcome to the :CAC Jerry. Congrats on the new purchase:w

Wow, welcome to CAC and sounds like you have a nice pair of Corvettes.

congrats on your new toy. welome to the cac.............................................Billy

Welcome to the CAC. I had a white SWC that I really loved and wish I still had, but my C4 and C5 are great cars. BTW, in 1963 the sebring silver color was an added option color that cost around $100. While in college, 4 of us rented a bank of 4 garages off-campus, but within walking distance, to house our vettes ($5per month per garage). One the guys had a sebring silver 63 SWC and was telling us how hard it was to get the option. It sure was a fine looking corvette. Congratulations on owning one - I really enjoyed all 4 of my C2s. Maybe you could bring it to one of our Cruise Fests.
Barrett

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Thanks for the info. I'd like to find out how many Sebring Silver with Blue interior existed.

Colorado is quite a drive from Connecticut, but thanks for the invite

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom