Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wannagofast

Hello all, thank you for letting me be a part of this wonderful community. I am 38 married with 3 kids and live in michigan. I have an order in currantly for a 22 orange c8, z51 with mag ride. This will be my first corvette as well as my first new car that was bought from a want standpoint and not a need. I came from and still have modified diesel trucks. They are fast going straight but I want to rip up the twisties.

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center :w

Thank you sir! Looking forward to sharing my experiences and excitement with you all! I left a meesage about order tracking in the c8 order tracking thread.

Welcome to CAC!!!
ENJOY!!

Thank you bill81vette. By the way thank you for your slogan about truckers as I happened to be with an ltl company.

. I have an order in currantly for a 22 orange c8, z51 with mag ride. This will be my first corvette as well as my first new car that was bought from a want standpoint and not a need. I came from and still have modified diesel trucks. They are fast going straight but I want to rip up the twisties.
Welcome to CAC! " .... rip up the twisties" That should do it......

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

Welcome to CAC! " .... rip up the twisties" That should do it......
Excuse me while sop up this drool! That! my friend is a beautiful vette. I may be a little partial to orange!

Another WELCOME !

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom