Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Members: Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

XLR8

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2003 AE Convertible, 1998 LCRM Convertible
We at the Corvette Action Center want to say hello and welcome you to our community! If you're reading this, you've obviously found our Forums, but we're much more than just another forum for Corvette enthusiasts.

The prime directive of the Corvette Action Center is to promote the awareness, preservation and enjoyment of the Chevrolet Corvette and help educate owners and enthusiasts by providing a professional
and reliable online source of Corvette news and information.

For more information and a brief description of the CAC, read our About Us page. On the bottom of every page, you'll find a link to the Terms of Service for using the CAC. Within the Terms of Service, there are Rules of Conduct which are designed to ensure a friendly atmosphere in which all members are treated in a considerate and respectful manner. Toward that end, we have several volunteer Moderators and Administrators who are tasked with keeping the CAC running smoothly. Check out The CAC Team to see a brief description of the duties assigned to the Staff.

Another area of great significance here at the CAC is our Tech Center. It serves as a portal to a collection of Corvette related news and information not found anywhere else on the web. From the printable checklist on the Buying A Corvette page, to the Corvette Care, How-To, Owner Research, and Corvette Storage sections, enthusiasts can learn a great deal about America's Sportscar!

From the Tech Center, you can also navigate to the Model Center which contains production numbers, specs and performance figures for every Corvette model year since 1953. Want to see photos of your favorite model year? Check out the CAC Gallery.

If you're having difficulties with the site, check out the thread titles in the CAC Site Help and Feedback forum for an answer to your question, or post your question in a new thread in that forum. If you want to test an avatar, signature or photo post, start a new thread in the Site Proving Grounds forum.

Hopefully, this will serve as an introduction to the Corvette Action Center and a guideline for making the most of your membership here. Just remember, the CAC is like life, you get out of it what you put into it.

If you haven't posted an introduction thread in our New Member Introductions forum, do it now and give your fellow Corvette enthusiasts a chance to stop by and say hello!

:wSave the Wave!
Jane Ann

Jane Ann,

Wonderful informational post to not just new CAC members, but to all members. It serves to remind all of us just how much this site has to offer.

Thanks.:)

Elaine

How do I change by picture in my profile?

Changing avatars is done on your User CP page.

For help check this thread here --> Click

:wJane Ann

Thanks for the forum to exchange ideas and info on a mutally interesting topics and subject matter.

Thanks for all the info

It's great to find so much useful information all in one spot. I'm loving my black 01 Z06!

KW
Idaho Falls, ID.

welcome to the cac

Just Joined

Sorry I think I am on the wrong post!

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Sorry I think I am on the wrong post!

Welcome aboard we're glad you have decided to join us :beer

Bill :w

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

It's great to find so much useful information all in one spot. I'm loving my black 01 Z06!

KW
Idaho Falls, ID.

Welcome aboard glad you found us, stay tuned :lou

Just Joined

Hello everyone.
I stumbled accross CAC site while searching about Camaro Pace Car at the Daytona 500 this afternoon. I ended up reading forums basicly thru the whole race.
I belong to another forum but this one seems to have a lot of information to be had.
I'm a first time owner. But always been a Vette guy.

Danny
L.I.NY

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . . .

Welcome to Corvette Action Center Danny
L.I.NY glad you found us.

New here, made a couple of posts already but just came across this thread. Not currently a Vette owner but have owned two and will be getting another one as soon as I get back from Iraq. Glad to meet everyone and thanks already for all the help and opinions!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom