Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Tires

All Wheel Align

I just had mine done when I put the new Michelin's on. Do it right and get the all wheel alignment. Was a nice day here at Lake of the Ozarks--nothing like sunshine and Vetting! Have a good 1!!
Bob

Speaking of getting new tires, I'm about to replace mine. I have the orignal runflats and was thinking of sticking with those. But I'm still researching and you guys have a lot of great ideas.

But as I've been looking, my local Corvette mechanic is telling me that instead of a front-end alignment, I need an all-wheel alignment.

Is that true? An all-wheel alignment?

Speaking of getting new tires, I'm about to replace mine. I have the orignal runflats and was thinking of sticking with those. But I'm still researching and you guys have a lot of great ideas.

But as I've been looking, my local Corvette mechanic is telling me that instead of a front-end alignment, I need an all-wheel alignment.

Is that true? An all-wheel alignment?

When Corvette tires cost what they do, it makes sense to avoid scrubbing them off with a bad alignment.

Thanks Bob and Lord Vader.

I wasn't sure if my mechanic was pulling a fast one or not. I'm new to Texas and don't know him very well. I've encountered a few "not entirely honest" mechanics before. But he does specialize in Vettes and has done my oil changes and he seems fair.

An all wheel alignment it is then

Thanks

What is a ContiConfort Kit?;shrug

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom