Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New to the forum and a new Vette owner

VetVette

Corvette
1985 Coupe Dark Bronze Metallic
Greetings all. I just fulfilled a childhood dream and got a Corvette today. She's a 2 owner, 1985 with 23,000 miles. The color is dark bronze metallic. Didn't initially like the wood trim, but it's starting to grow on me. Helps to break up the bronze interior. The dealership was 165 miles or so away, so it made for a great drive home. About 10 miles into it I noticed a noise. I looked up and the back bolts for the targa top weren't in there. I pulled over at a rest stop and found them in one of the compartments. I also found, a Hypertech tech with instructions for the car. Not sure if I'll indulge with that or not. We'll see. She runs really great.
IMG_1097_opt.jpgIMG_1098_opt.jpgIMG_1100_opt.jpgIMG_1101_opt.jpgIMG_1104_opt.jpgIMG_1106_opt.jpgIMG_1107_opt.jpg

Welcome To The CAC

That's a great looking C4. Congrats.

Tom

Nice looking C4. Welcome to Corvetting and CAC.:w I understand about the "dream". Even though I had one when I was 19-21. When 'life' got in the way, it had to go. I made a vow, to myself and my wife, "Someday, I'll have another one." It took 30+ years but,I made the dream happen. Congrats:thumb

Welcome to CAC!!
enjoy!!!

Congratulations on your first Corvette!! Believe me, your life will never be the same!!! :)

Elaine

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom