Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

new top

billd

Corvette
2001 red convertible, 1985 wht
I just got my new top from astro tops. Boy that thing is nice. Fit right up and at $450 bucks the right price.

Guess that new top makes a difference. I was thinking about getting mine painted since the peeling shows at the right light. I seen a vette at a show with a painted top...looks good. It was the same color as the car. Does anyone have any comments on this? Not sure what to do at this point, but, gonna have to do something. Thanks!

billd,
Did they charge you any core charge on top of the $450:00? I need a new targa top bad for my 95.
rich95

You can usually find them on EBAY new for much less...I recall mine came delivered for about 300.00.....no core charge.

Yea they charged an additional. 50 for shipping and the core was 200 but they said they would refund it as soon as they got the old top back. that cost another 50 for shipping so the total cost was 550 with all the shipping. But what a difference.

I looked on ebay for a top for quite a while but the only thing I saw looked like it had similiar problems to my original one before it broke and the ones that looked okay were going for 400+ shipping so for another $50 might as well get the warranty.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom