Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Vendor 360 Forged Wheels Special for May!!!

Corvette
2005 C6 Convertible
Hey fellas,

I'm new to this particular forum and am involved with other corvette and high end sports car forums. I'm an Authorized Vendor of Forged Distributing which entails 360 Forged, Modular Concept, and System Forged.

This particular deal is with 360 Forged which is under new ownership and trying once again to make its mark as one of the top wheel companies in the world. I deal directly with 360 and this I do as a Hobby, so my interest in not purely financially driven. I will work to earn your trust, and some of your business. I'm available for questions anytime by pm, email, or you can call me. My starter website is wheelsforless.biz and you can reach me at 440-915-6166 and ask for Gerry

So here's what I have going on this month.

For the month of May any standard wheel 19/20" or 19/19" with any standard finish (except Carbon Fiber), wrapped in the appropriate sized tires for your application, TPMS strapped, mounted and balanced $6150

Package includes, NITTO INVOS in appropriate sizes for your application
TPMS Sensors
Wheels, either 19/19 or 19/20 (20/20 can be had for a $250 upgrade)
All mounted and balanced
Shipping Inlcuded

I'm not going to be outdone on these wheels, I'm your 360 MAN. Come to me for all your 360 Needs, and we can always track them at 360 to let you know your status. Wheels are running on average 2 weeks to produce right now.

:eek:

Straight 5 Carbon Fiber
straightfiveCF.jpg

Straight 5 black
straightfive.jpg

Split 7
split7.jpg

Spec Multi
specmulit.jpg

Spec 7
spec7.jpg

Spec 5 Black
spec5black.jpg

Spec 5 All Chrome
spec5.jpg

Mesh 8
mest8.jpg

THIS DEAL IS SMOKIN
:mad:

Good looking wheels! :thumb Welcome to CAC.

I'm sorry, but want to make sure exactly what your offering. Are you offering tires along with the wheels at the prices you quoted and if you are what brand of tires?

Best Regards,

Bob:)

Bob,

No problem, sorry if that is unclear I will try to change the wording. Yes this includes, Tires (Nitto Invos in appropriate size for the application), Sensors, all mounted and balanced ready to just put onto your VETTE.

Sorry about that,

:bash

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom