Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Vette

F

feddy1

I have been looking for at least 2 years and I found a 1975 conv. with 58,000 org miles. I can't post any pics because it says the file is too big.

congrats, Feddy
hope you enjoy it!!!!!!!

Congrats Feedy,
My 2 cents on posting pics would be to dump them all at photo bucket or something of the same and attach them to your threads that way. Dont have to worry about file size then.
You've found a great forum w/ lots of knowledge and resources.
Good luck..

Jim

Feddy1

smilies-42650.png
and congrats on purchasing your '75 'vert!

Let's see if we can get an image of your Corvette posted to share. :)

Unfortunately, attaching photos to your posts by uploading them directly does not eliminate size requirements.

But the good news is that we have a couple of threads in the Site Help and Feedback Forum to take you through the resizing and uploading processes step by step.

This link is for resizing photos using a FREE utility you can download from the web. Click here

This link is for uploading the resized photos to your posts. Click here

If you run into problems, you can start a thread in this Forum and one of the Staff members will try to answer any questions you have or help you work through the issue. Click here

Again, welcome to the CAC...
Sorry it was not a question it was just me putting out the word about my purchase.
... no apology necessary. I suppose GaryS was teasing you as his way of welcoming you to our community.

Enjoy your Corvette and the forums!
:w Jane Ann

There was an extra [/img] in your post so I removed it. When I still saw the red X I tried to go to your online photo to see if I could determine the problem, but it opens a Tinypic page with no photo on it.

Jane Ann

Thank you for the help, I am not much good on a computer...

Thank you for the help, I am not much good on a computer...

You're welcome! Don't sweat it - hang around here and post lots of photos! We love looking at Vette photos and it will give you lots of practice. :)

BTW - Suh-weet Vette!

:w Jane Ann

The '75 vert is awesome. Welcome to CAC and enjoy the forum.

Yeah, '75 verts are rather rare! It would be another 11 years before the vette got a convertible top again!

Lookin' good. There's nothin' like a drop-top and HP under yer foot!

Not all posts are quesions,it just seems that way:)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom