Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New web site

SWEET!!! Awesome site! I wish i had the talent/time to make a website as cool as that! Great Work!! :upthumbs :D

Chad

EXCELLENT SITE!!!!!!!!

Any new videos yet?

I love the red interior. I almost went with that one. Reminds me of a spaceship!

Imachad said:
SWEET!!! Awesome site! I wish i had the talent/time to make a website as cool as that! Great Work!! :upthumbs :D

Chad

BlackZ28Turbo said:
Check out my new site at www.thez06.com. It is a work in progress.
If that's a "work in progress," the finished product will likely blow our doors off! Nice work, BlackZ28Turbo!

-Patrick

CORed91 said:
If that's a "work in progress," the finished product will likely blow our doors off! Nice work, BlackZ28Turbo!

-Patrick
Thanks Patrick. I am taking an online course on photoshop so I can create some really cool stuff. Hopefully I have time to get something out of it. I need to get some current pictures and some new videos. Stay tuned. More to follow.

BlackZ28Turbo said:
Check out my new site at www.thez06.com. It is a work in progress.
WOW! That's awesome. You sure didn't have it 'under construction' very long - great job!!! :upthumbs

Any chance of allowing others to post pics on your website for uploading purposes?

My P.O.S. website won't allow you to move large photos over. It would be a great help if possible.

As mqqn would say,

Best regards,

theblackvette

I almost got the same exact Z06 colors as BlackZ28Turbo's. I love that color combination but was able to get a better deal with the black on black!

The black on red reminds me of Space Mountain at Disney World. Why you ask? I dunno, iy must be the red nose cone or something associated with darkness and speed! I think the color combination is amazing and it is quite rare. If I had to do over again, I probably would have bought that car with the red interior, but I love all Z06's, especially mine, so it doesn't matter!

spacemountainmh.gif

Great Website! Your car kinda looks like it has the tigershark front end with that plate on.Looks cool.:w

I can put other pictures on the web site but I do not have uploading capabilities. If you want me to post pictures just send them to me. They need to be 800x600 or larger.

theblackvette said:
Any chance of allowing others to post pics on your website for uploading purposes?

My P.O.S. website won't allow you to move large photos over. It would be a great help if possible.

As mqqn would say,

Best regards,

theblackvette

Nice Job

Must be nice to have web talent to go with a cool car! Being cool is a 24 hour a day job! :cool

I'm just trying to catch up to you Roadfrog. :D

Roadfrog said:
Must be nice to have web talent to go with a cool car! Being cool is a 24 hour a day job! :cool

Not yet but I am getting ready to build a new web server and maybe even add a members area for posting picutures. For the right price BV you could be a member. ;)

I am all for it!!!!!!!!

Thanks! Keep us posted!

BlackZ28Turbo said:
Not yet but I am getting ready to build a new web server and maybe even add a members area for posting picutures. For the right price BV you could be a member. ;)

I like the Engine Crank sound effect when you first hit the page.

:_rock

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom