Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New ZR0ner here..

H

HwyStar

Hi guys,

Thought I'd try this. Some of you guys at the CF probably know me already. I like that they have a forum for ZR-1's

Rick,

Welcome aboard from #2064!! :D

-Rob Loszewski, Site Administrator
CorvetteNH.com
1990 ZR-1 #2064

Rick,
Nice to see another 1990 ZR-1 here! :)

Welcome to CorvetteNH

HwyStar welcome to CorvetteNH, we're getting better every day:D

Check out the entire site, Had one new member say they started reading all the articles and tech. pages and spent over 2 hours before they realized it ;) Always glad to see you ZR1 guys, natural speed :cool:

Hey "Steel Half-Shafts" haven't seen you in the Saloon lately? Everyone Welcome to join in.

I'm hoping to get purchase a ZR within a couple of months:) I like the idea of a ZR-section here. As you can tell, I'm a newbie here....HwyStar, I recognize the name from CF:)

Jay

nice board, hope to see some more ZRoners hang out.

CF doesn't really get too much activity on ZR1 stuff.

glad people are ditching the king, more for me!!!

I thought about a c5 but after getting a cheap Z, I'm glad I went with the king. More exclusive, faster, and CHEAP. never thought the ZR1 would join the bargain ranks. they finally have. saw another 90 for 22K with only 19K miles, very cheap!!!

jeez I love deals on the king.

Addanudder ZR-Oner Here!

Nice Site, Rob!

Look forward to many discussions here....

About "Living And Driving The Legend!".....ZR-1!!

Clint,

GREAT 2nd Edition of "King Of The Hill" (KOTH)!!

Thanks,Guys. Our Winter issue of the KOTH will really knock you over. I'm working on getting an article from one of our LPE TT ZR-1 owners,among others. BTW,it sure is nice to have our own ZR-1 section here. Thanks again,Rob.

Welcome aboard to all the new ZR-1'ers

Nice to see some new faces in here! I got to say, that next to my GS the ZR-1 is my favorate 'Vette, then there is the '67 BB, '59 fuelie... :D Aw, heck, they are all Corvettes, and all welcome here!

It was cool of Rob to give you LT5 folks a spot, he even made room for us LT4 guys too. What a guy!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom