Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Newb for the 2nd time..

T.M.808

Corvette
02 6 speed stage 2 clutch... 19"'mayas... 3"'drop
Aloha ladies and gentelman..
I was a member here in 01,can't remember my info,so i'm registering again. The site looks great and has grown alot. I'm Todd from L.A.,came to hawaii many years ago and never left. ha ha,
My vettes,i had a 77 for 10 years,i'm on my second 89,pictured below,19" mayas,2 1/2 drop,true duals,no cats and flowmasters,intake stuff,going to paint the top,and b pillar black next weekend,then tint the windows black. I had a slammed and modded 99 for 6 years,pic below,got divorced and had to pay stuff off,had to sell the cars,i will start SSCA racing nov 1st with this 89,and pick up another c5 around jan. Well i'll see you all around.
PhotoMoto_0059vet2.jpg

PhotoMoto_0051.jpg

GetAttachmentinterior2.jpg

1146PDC_0003small.JPG

1158hickam_me.bmp

1158sandy4resize1.jpg

1158PDC_0002todd.JPG

Aloha Todd !
And welcome back to the CAC fold. :thumb

:w
-Stefan

thanks for the kind words gang! Lots of real nice rides on the site! It's gonna take me a while to go thru all the good info here. :upthumbs

Welcome back to the forum Todd. :w How lucky you are to be living in Hawaii. And with a Corvette.

A little expensive to live here, traffic is just like L.A.,takes 1 hour 15 mins to go 30 miles during rush hour, other than that,it is a great place to live.Lots of killer vettes,from mild to wild.
I like the forums "attitude",haven't seen any flaming or real negitive attitudes while i was looking around. Nice! :cool

welcome back to CAC!!!!!

enjoy!!

Thanks Bill and Gail.. :beer :w

............I like the forums "attitude",haven't seen any flaming or real negitive attitudes while i was looking around. Nice! :cool

Thanks for the compliment, Todd. It's always great to hear positive feedback from members.

We've got a great Corvette community here, with knowledgeable, friendly people that enjoy sharing their experiences and wisdom with their fellow Corvette enthusiasts! The Staff here tries to provide a hospitable place to hang out and the members show their approval by helping to keep it that way.

So relax, catch up on your reading and enjoy!
:wJane Ann

Welcome back to the group Todd, glad you came back.

Bill

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom