Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Newbie from France

Ian67

Corvette
1992 Black Coupe
Hi and thanks for the add.

We bought our first Corvette C4 about 2 years ago. We saved it from being broke for spares as the po was going to sell parts of it for what he could get for them. I'm now ready to start work on it after storing it since we bought it, so I thought it was wise to join a Corvette club.

:welcome

Ian67:
Welcome to CAC and you've come to the right place for advice and help when needed.

Here there are reference libraries and here a search always turns up good advice.

Welcome to CAC. :w:w Thank you for saving the 91 from certain death. I always like to hear of saving these cars when possible. :thumb Like kpic said, you have a lot of knowledgeable people here to help you with any problems you may encounter.

Welcome aboard!!

Mac

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!!

Welcome to the CAC.

Tom

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your project.

Welcome and Congratulations

We bought our first Corvette C4 about 2 years ago. We saved it from being broke for spares as the po was going to sell parts of it for what he could get for them. I'm now ready to start work on it after storing it since we bought it, so I thought it was wise to join a Corvette club.

Welcome aboard, pictures would be nice..

-Bill

View attachment 24370View attachment 24371View attachment 24372

This is the Corvette as we bought it 2 years ago. The photos don't give a real good idea of it's condition. The rear fender has been damaged and repaired badly and so has the hood. It was abandoned for 5 years before we bought it, just sitting in weeds.
I don't have any up to date photos at the moment. It's in my garage jacked up with the rear wheels off as I've been looking at the rear damage which isn't too bad, thankfully. I'm waiting for parts to arrive from the USA for different things, like the plastic for the headlight motors, voltage regulator for the alternator and the drive belt. I want to get it finished this year and painted ready for cruising next year.

Attachments

• DSCF1319.JPG
    DSCF1319.JPG
    1,012.3 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCF1322.JPG
    DSCF1322.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 73
Welcome and Congratulations

Welcome aboard, pictures on progress would be cool :happyanim:

-Bill

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom