Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Not a new member, But I bought my first VETTE!!!!

Texan1

Corvette
2003 Z06 Quicksilver, ModRed
Well, I've always wanted a Corvette for years and now I finally have her!:chuckle:) She is a 2003 Corvette Z06, Quicksilver with ModRed interior. I have 3yr/30k mi premium extended warranty. I will drive her 2 days one week and 3 days the next etc, weather permitting. The good thing is I was able to keep my G35 to run the kiddos around in the back seat. Of course the vette will be in the garage.

***edit: new pics added.

Take care.

Congrats on finally realizing the dream!

:wJane Ann

Congrats on the purchase....a very nice color combo as well? Love that mod red interior.

Little known fact :Quicksilver was the fastest production paint used on a Corvette ,hence the name Quicksilver.::chuckle

Quicksilver was discontinued in Jan 03 .Please check your cars birth date ,I worked at BG and I might have been the very first person to have driven your car.:)

03 was a great build year .:thumb

:beer Congrats.... best of luck. :thumb
I was told when I bought my Vette that people will look at you in a different way!!
Save the wave :w
Enjoy

Enjoy your Corvette Texan1. :w

Thanks everyone. Yes the color combo is very nice and people do look at you differently. Oh, and 2003 is a very good build year with 50 years of experience, it better be. I really like the 50th badging too.

Car was just washed today, but it won't come out until this freaking rain goes away:eek:hnoes:)

yes, QS is the fastest version though blazer427X3 tells me its EB.

Hey, thanks everyone. Sure will give you the wave^^ Just edited my original post up top to add my own pics. Had the seller's pics before.

Here are some others too.

^^^Thanks....as far as I know, that's my first overseas compliment..:beer

Welcome yo CAC!!!
enjoy!!!!

The car looks great ! :thumb I hope you and your family enjoy it to the fullest.

Congratulations, you will never be the same. . . . .

Not a new member, But I bought my first VETTE!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I've always wanted a Corvette for years and now I finally have her!

Congratulations on your new purchase; the smile will be permanent now; esspecially when your behind the wheel of the Vette :thumb

Stay in tune,
Bill :w

thanks everyone. I missed a beautiful opportunity to drive it today b/c forecast called for major rain. Turned out to be a dry, cool, breezy, cloudy (not gloomy though) day and I saw some toys out there like harleys, other vettes, older porsches and I was like:puke, I should be in the vette. Now, I have rain on Thu and Fri:puke

thanks everyone. I missed a beautiful opportunity to drive it today b/c forecast called for major rain. Turned out to be a dry, cool, breezy, cloudy (not gloomy though) day and I saw some toys out there like harleys, other vettes, older porsches and I was like:puke, I should be in the vette. Now, I have rain on Thu and Fri:puke

I'm taking mine out today; going to a car show about 30 miles away. The rain has stopped and the sun is trying to come out. Not going to be too more more nice days I'm afraid so I am going to drive it :Steer as much as I can before I have to put it up for the winter, winter sucks :puke

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom