Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Official 2011 CruiseFest thread

Toms007

Corvette
2007 Atomic Orange Coupe
We made it here to Effingham a little before three. We are checked in and I'm headed out to MAM and talk to Deb.

Billy Z06 and another couple met up with us east of St Louis. Appears that we are the first ones here. It's hot and muggy, should be a good time.:happyanim:

LT4 man has been sighted at cruisefest....
Andre has arrived.....
Barrett has arrived

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

No pictures yet as I haven't pulled them from the camera or uploaded them. We had a good time today. I'll try to get some pictures up tomorrow.

Go ahead and make us that couldn't come feel bad. Our day will come.:beer

Tom, we are missing you. ;) D, the final count was 25. Not great, but a nice cozy bunch.

Attention REMO.......... A message from Catbert

WISH YOU WERE HERE.

2011-06-09_18-30-58_524.jpg

During a tour of Performance Choice facility we saw the state of the art machinery/equipment that is used to cut the leather parts for a set of seat covers. CNC cutting tools.

CF2011021.jpg

CF2011023.jpg

The molds used to make the formed carpet and floor mats.

CF2011022.jpg

Cars parked at the performing arts building in Effingham

CF2011024.jpg

Who is that masked man, Oh I mean the unmasked man?

CF2011002.jpg

Thank you

As my much, much older brother and I head West, I want to thank the Mid America people for their wonderful hospitality! They were great hosts.

The CAC attendees were great, too, even to this non Corvette owner (I am still not worthy).

Thank you all.

Byron

Well, I'd like to add my thanks to the staff and management of Mid America Motorworks. The CAC members who made the trip were treated to great time. Those who didn't make the trip missed a great time.

Thanks to all that made the effort to come, it was great to see you guys (and gals) again. To the new acquaintances, I'm so glad to have met you and I hope that our paths might cross again soon.

Thank you mid-america

I also want to thank Mid-America for the excellant job they did for the CruiseFest 2011. It was a class act!!

Also thank you to all the new people my wife and I met at the CruiseFest. You are a great group.:)

I want to thank my fellow CAC members who came to Cruisefest. I had a wonderful time seeing all of you and sharing stories about our lives since the last time we saw each other.

A shout-out to my good friend, Billy, who is still a die-hard Cardinals fan. Just remember, Billy, we ALL have a cross to bear and obviously we know what yours is! :)

And to Billy's lovely wife, Mary Anne, who had her hands full trying to take care of Billy and the new addition to their family! :upthumbs

A few of us decided I was still about a 1/2 point ahead of 'dre in attendance of all the Cruisefests. Of course, I was also at the CF which did not occur! ;LOL That is the only thing keeping me ahead of 'dre. 'dre: Let's see if we can keep this going! :beer

Tom, thanks for helping to put all of this together with Deb. The two of you did a stand-up job and I appreciate all you both did for us. :happyanim:

Bill: Congratulations on your promotion to overseeing the C3 forum on the CAC! You have so much passion for these cars and their owners. You certainly deserve to lend your knowledge on this site in such an important way. :cool!:

See you all at Funfest! I will be parking with John & Linda Grawcock. Linda might be driving a really nice 96 Collector Edition Coupe with the LT4 engine. Stay tuned for more news about this breaking story! :chuckle

In the meantime, for all you Vette nuts: SAVE the GOSH DARN WAVE! :w

We had a wonderful time. It was great to see old friends and make some new ones.

I want to thank my fellow CAC members who came to Cruisefest. I had a wonderful time seeing all of you and sharing stories about our lives since the last time we saw each other.

A shout-out to my good friend, Billy, who is still a die-hard Cardinals fan. Just remember, Billy, we ALL have a cross to bear and obviously we know what yours is! :)

And to Billy's lovely wife, Mary Anne, who had her hands full trying to take care of Billy and the new addition to their family! :upthumbs

A few of us decided I was still about a 1/2 point ahead of 'dre in attendance of all the Cruisefests. Of course, I was also at the CF which did not occur! ;LOL That is the only thing keeping me ahead of 'dre. 'dre: Let's see if we can keep this going! :beer

Tom, thanks for helping to put all of this together with Deb. The two of you did a stand-up job and I appreciate all you both did for us. :happyanim:

Bill: Congratulations on your promotion to overseeing the C3 forum on the CAC! You have so much passion for these cars and their owners. You certainly deserve to lend your knowledge on this site in such an important way. :cool!:

See you all at Funfest! I will be parking with John & Linda Grawcock. Linda might be driving a really nice 96 Collector Edition Coupe with the LT4 engine. Stay tuned for more news about this breaking story! :chuckle

In the meantime, for all you Vette nuts: SAVE the GOSH DARN WAVE! :w
Glad you turned up. Always good to see you again.

I thought we saved the wave last year. Do we have to start over again? Here's one for ya.:w

Great time as usual

:):)special thanks to mam and there great staff for making us feel wonderfull even though we were a small group, and also to our own people who did a great job as usual..........................billy;););););)

It was a blast - as usual.:beer

What else can I say......Great time,Great seeing everybody again.:happyanim::happyanim:
Got home a little while ago...out side of the long drive Gail had a great time!!!!!:cool!::cool!::cool!:
and Mid America DID NOT Disappoint!!!What a great bunch of people..1st class the whole way...Thanks Again!!!!! :D:D:D

Glad you turned up. Always good to see you again.

I thought we saved the wave last year. Do we have to start over again? Here's one for ya.:w

John, we do not have to start over again. Just continue the good work. Saving the Wave is a constant obligation. Thanks for the one above!

And here's back at ya: :w !!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom