Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Ouch ! I scraped a tree !! How bad is this ??

Well.. red.. that is something to ponder ? But yes.. kids come first.. and some extra funds would work about now ? so.. I dunno ? Thank you.. btw..

Tom

No doubt, family does come first. I was faced with this situation in 2003. I sold my 1969 Chevelle SS for additional funds and a different means of transportation. To this day, I totally regret selling the Chevelle. It was my "Baby". But, my family and I are better off today with selling the Chevelle. It actually helped us later with purchasing our 79 last year. My Vette will never be sold and stay in the family potentially forever. As red70vette said, be sure you need to do this. Good Luck.

that looks exactly like mine when I hit the garage door.. what I did was grind the middle if the tear so it could be pushed back into position then wedged at 2x4 against it and a pole. used fiberglass with epoxy on the inner side amd the outer side I used fiberglass filler. 8 years later no cracks at all..

This is what it looks like...

Tom

EDIT: Tom... I hope you don't mind but I'm including the photo attachment itself into your post... It's easier to see the damage in the larger picture.
And BTW... I'm glad it's not worse and you're getting some good news. :) -Jane Ann

attachment.php

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom