Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Owner of Rare Corvette Is Furious at Sorority

As Ron White says, " You can't fix stupid "

First of all no one goes into our garage unattended!:thumb

Secondly usually Parade Floats are of a considerable size, so what size garage does this guy have?:confused

Last but not least, the kid would be written out of the will, until she turns at least 40 and gets some brains!:bash

Just my thought for the day, don't mean to step on any younger folks toes, I mean not everyone under 40 is ditzy!:chuckle

Any "dents" could be explained by uneducated author of the article not knowing or getting his article checked for accuracy. Also, it could be dents to any of the metal parts such as bumpers, wheel trim rings, etc.
Other than that, yes, as most everyone else said, the guy seems to have more dollars than cents ("sense"). Too many obvious :confused to believe that this story is complete.

something very fishy about this story!If this was legit would his homeowners insurance cover it?

Good luck getting that kind of money from a sorority. Usually each chapter is a corporation with next to no money, and a mortgaged to the hilt house. If his Vette was worth $300-500K he should have had it insured, but that's just me.

I keep my Vette under a tarp in my garage. My 6 and 8 year olds know better than to touch that car or even get near it.

So who keeps a $500,000 car under a tarp in a garage. At a minimum, should have invested in a quality car cover and secure storage.

Something about this just doesn't sound right. Or else he's just SOS. (Stuck on stupid)

Me thinks the same thing. What dope wouldn't move his car to a safe location for the duration.:W

Just a footnote to Koop's message

Had a good laugh when he said he wouldn't even let his 6 and 8 year old near his Vette.

I won't even let my husband near my Vette, and he is so
much older than Koop's kiddies.;LOL

Well, he could stumble and fall and scratch the car right?:chuckle That would be grounds for divorce!

Had a good laugh when he said he wouldn't even let his 6 and 8 year old near his Vette.

I won't even let my husband near my Vette, and he is so
much older than Koop's kiddies.;LOL

Well, he could stumble and fall and scratch the car right?:chuckle That would be grounds for divorce!

The last time my wife drove my Vette was 1997! (It caught on fire so she's banned for life).

BTW, the 6 and 8 year olds are girls, so all the girls in my house are BaNNED from Vette contact.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom