Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

PENN STATE GAS PRICES

Yeah, we made 'em lower the prices to get people to come to Carlisle and the Little League World Series! On Rte. 15 just north of 274, it was $2.61. Oh, in answer to your question, what gives is called 'collusion', also known as price fixing, or honor among thieves. It must be nice to work in an industry where good work gets you a raise, and extremely poor work gets you a GREAT raise. Do you think you could live on a four hundred MILLION dollar retirement package? It has absolutely nothing to do with the cost of Crude Oil, we've all got the e-mails about which stations to boycott and which ones buy no foreign oil, but they all raise prices together. Sorry for the rant!

Craig

Gas Prices

Yeah, we made 'em lower the prices to get people to come to Carlisle and the Little League World Series! On Rte. 15 just north of 274, it was $2.61. Oh, in answer to your question, what gives is called 'collusion', also known as price fixing, or honor among thieves. It must be nice to work in an industry where good work gets you a raise, and extremely poor work gets you a GREAT raise. Do you think you could live on a four hundred MILLION dollar retirement package? It has absolutely nothing to do with the cost of Crude Oil, we've all got the e-mails about which stations to boycott and which ones buy no foreign oil, but they all raise prices together. Sorry for the rant!

Craig

That was no rant , but facts!!!!!

MICHIGAN GAS......

$2.66 this morning at most any station in the lower metro Detroit area.

I COULD NOT BELIEVE I PAID $2.69 A GALLON IN PENN ST FOR CARLISE , IN CONNECTICUT IT IS $3.25 , WHAT GIVES?
the libs run conn and i bet you fuel taxes are a lot higher,remember "it is for the children" so pay up

We were debating going to Carlisle (we did go)over gas prices, so I'm glad to see them come down a little. Today is the first time around here I seen high test under $3

2.69 for regular here where I work. Sitll way to high for me...

Hey.. its $2.49/gal. here in Akron, OH.. atleast for the time being !?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom