Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Photos of my 1988 Callaway

L

LouBelleraVideo

Hello to everyone! If you want to see my car just go to www.uniquecorvettes.com and go over to the C4 section and click on the Red 1988 Callaway twin turbo icon for the photos and description of the car. Naturally you will see a SOLD sign over the first photo since I did buy the beauty.Let me know how you like Her!
Regards,
Lou Bellera

88 CALLAWAY PHOTOS

I see that by clicking the adddress herre you can go directly to the site. When you get there go to SHOWROOM first and then go to C4

Very nice Lou. It looks REALLY clean! What body kit is that? I see the description says "Factory GM Dealer Installed AERO Package". I'm not familiar with a Factory AERO package from GM. But I'd like to hear the details. What do you know about it?

The 1984-1988 Corvette Aero Kit

For full details of this dealer installed option go to Corvette news, fall of 1987 issue page 15. This pacakge was inspired by the Protofab/Morrison GTO Corvette and is extensively written about on page 10 of the fall 87 Corvette news. The pacakge was offered to Corvette owners as a dealer installed option. The original version were made of hand-laid fiberglass and cost $2,400 to install by the dealer.You can see my car with the original installation by going to www.uniquecorvettes.com and by going to the showroom and then going to the C4 section. Once there click on the 1988 Callaway icon and you'll see my car with the SOLD sticker on it.
Also if you want to see my 1986 yellow Pace car convertible of which only 95 were built with 4+3 manual transmission go to www.rogerscorvettes.com and then go to the FREE pages section of the site where owners of Corvettes can post a photo of their car and look in the New York section and double click on Lou Bellera's 1986 Pace Car Convertible.
I hope you enjoy!
Lou

I don't know too much about the factory Aero kit except that I do remember it and I like the 4 vent panels.

I remember the "GTO" aero kit... Callaway "offered" an aero kit in 88 as well , as shown in their literature from that year (A red one and Silver one w/ funky cooling sys. :confused) .
NICE Callaway!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom