Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Pic of the project

C3 4ME

Corvette
1979 Black L-82 4 speed
Since I chimed in last night to introduce myself, I thought I'd throw in a picture of the project. This was Wednesday a week ago, picking hte car up from the painter. The paint was a spider cracked as I've ever seen, so over the winter I took it down to the bare fiberglass and the painter took it from there.http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/Petes81z/Img_1529.jpg

Looks great....and welcome to the CAC
:upthumbs :beer :w

quote=C3 4ME]Since I chimed in last night to introduce myself, I thought I'd throw in a picture of the project. This was Wednesday a week ago, picking hte car up from the painter. The paint was a spider cracked as I've ever seen, so over the winter I took it down to the bare fiberglass and the painter took it from there.http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/Petes81z/Img_1529.jpg[/quote]

Anyone know what I did wrong that the picture isn't showing up automatically?

C3 4ME said:
Anyone know what I did wrong that the picture isn't showing up automatically?
Click on the Insert Image icon up there ^ when your posting.

Img_1529.jpg

Nice looking ride! :upthumbs

Thanks 6 shooter. I've gotten most of the trim back on. Still need new fender emblems, install the driver's side outer door handle, reinstall the side glass and then put the door panels back on. I got the rocker mouldings, and front a rear window trim looking nice while the car was being painted. As soon as a I get some more pictures taken, I'll throw them up.

Thanks jr. I just realized, that's one of the few pictures from this time of year that will be taken with the t tops on. Basically, if I need to put them on, I wouldn't be taking the car out of the garage.

Looking good ..... Its akeeper for sure.. Welcome aboard.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom