Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

pics of your garages

I'd love to come over and watch you work on stuff - Ill bring a chair.

Welcome home , hope the trip went ok. You are welcome here anytime, always a project of some kind.

here are some pics of my garage / bar / hang out

Welcome to CAC !!! Looks loke your a "Silver" kind of guy you will have to join the big debate in the C5 section ;LOL my Barn is in Winter mode, not a pretty sight.
DSC03451.JPG

What is the roadster on the lift? it almost looks like a modern Lotus 7.

Checkerboard Garage Floor

I like the black and white checkerboard floors. What are you folks using that will stand up to gas and oil spills?

Bob
Sioux Falls, SD

garage20.jpg

garage21.jpg

garage22.jpg

garage23.jpg

garage24.jpg

a few more pics, its still a total mess while Im in the process of moving in but IM getting there slowly, notice the bass pond, its about 70-80 yards wide and 60 yards across
I could only get a few of the BBC engines in the shop, into the camera/shot

Nothin like a fishin hole on your property, mine is 1/3 acre and stocked with Bass, Channel Cats, Sunnies and Koi: I "catch and realese" and have several bass that are just starting to get that big belly, the Cats are another story:
DSC03378.JPG

they have pulled in quite a few fishing poles and broken a few lines ;LOL

I like the black and white checkerboard floors. What are you folks using that will stand up to gas and oil spills?

Bob
Sioux Falls, SD

I used the regular Armstrong floor tiles. I had no problem with the black and white tiles and adhesive glue. Do not use the self adhesive type, they will not stay down. All I did was sweep the floor very well then followed the directions of doing 1/4 of the garage at a time by applying the adhesive and waiting 20-30 minutes before laying the tiles. My wife and I did the 20-20 garage in about 3 hours. It has been down now for over 3 years with no problems at all.

Same as Lucy64.....Armstrong VCT black and white.....
The only problem I have had is turning the boat trailer can make them twist and peel up....also let the tires cool before driving/pushing in....

"grumpy
Wife hasn't completed training course? Seat up on toilet. LOL"

wife seldom visits the garage, refers to it as "GRUMPYVETTES CORVETTE CAVE in the back yard"

U could be over at the pub, supplying funds to purchase oats for the Clydesdales.

you lost me? im not sure what your refering too or where your headed with that...???

not much goes on at Corvette Action Center for Garage Depot does it. This is all the pics we have?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom