Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

100_2399.jpg

Boy, you sure got a sweet, clean ride...Have you tried to top end it yet? I did mine, with my wife "SREAMING" going through Mississippi I got 178MPH...

96lt4ce... that's a very nice CE Vette! And welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

When you have time, stop by the New Member Introductions Forum (Click here) and post a thread so more of our community can drop by and say hello!

:wJane Ann

Here is a photo of my 1988 Corvette. Sold her in 1994. Had the beige top and interior. Have the 1967 now. :w

XLR8 - Thanks for the positive comment on my picture. Right now I do not have a larger photo than what I posted. I do have an 8 X 10 in a frame that I will attempt to scan for a larger photo tomorrow. If it works I will then post it. :w

Man how did I miss this thread! (pay attention dammit Bill!)

This is one of my favorites...my lil pardner there is a total Vette nut!

bill-zach-vette-GOG%201024.jpg

Bill2-small.JPG

Hey Bill how ya been doing?

Rally Stripes

Wrenchmantee!!

Sorry I gotta say I liked it without stripes better. Although I like the "clean" look of a car.

Just my opinion, still a nice car no doubt! I like the rims aswell.

Hey, Thanks for being honest...must be something to it because my wife does'nt like them either, I'm still not in love with them too. Don't ever hold back the truth! Be Cool.

I think they look pretty cool. :w But they have to be straight and true. Probably a nice contrast with the Torch Red.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom