Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

My first Vette...

95_vert.jpg

Leon

Leon... I always enjoy seeing photos of your C4 because it reminds me so much of my first Vette! :upthumbs

Wish I could have kept her too.
:wJane Ann

That car is way cool!...:beer

I love the 35th, in fact we were seriously looking to purchase one when my wife found the '89.

Oh Oh Oh...I love games like this...hmm...can make out part of the background...ional Corvette Muse.....hmm.....man this is a tough one!

Dang, I'm stumped, and for a minute I almost thought I could get this one...nice corvette though!!! Hey, did you know there's a museum for vett's in Bowling Green KY? Really cool place to go through, you should visit it sometime!

Guess where this is?

2162845670_69b05d4b1b.jpg
">

Oh Oh Oh...I love games like this...hmm...can make out part of the background...ional Corvette Muse.....hmm.....man this is a tough one!

Dang, I'm stumped, and for a minute I almost thought I could get this one...nice corvette though!!! Hey, did you know there's a museum for vett's in Bowling Green KY? Really cool place to go through, you should visit it sometime!

What a smart @ss! :boogie But in reality rascal is right everyone ought to go to the mecca of Corvette people.

Those are beautiful vettes. Ours is in the process of being brought back to top quality. Here is a pic of her as she sits right now.

Looks good i need to replace some interior pieces and start restoring mine to original glory Shes a looker now, I want to blow them away when Im done

C4_Vette_1984_023.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom