Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

Nice C4 Bocar! :thumb I like those rims!

...it goes look sort of Christmas-sy helphos... looks good!

Let's expand the view:

attachment.php

I like those rims too.

:wJane Ann

:beerthats is one of the best looking c4 verts ive seen love that vette awsome have u took it to any shows yet. sweet c4 . torqzvette:beer
Only to Corvette shows where it kinda blends in...Mostly, we just go for drives and enjoy it for what it is....Thanks again for the compliment...

Mighty fine 86'....You obvisously take great care of it...That motor department looks like you could eat off of it...Love those wheels..They just look right on a C4 Hope you enjoy your Vette and please be safe...Bocar .
My 1986 Coupe
100_0438.jpg

100_0445.jpg

100_0442.jpg

Bomber and Vette

VetteBone.jpg
91 L89 6spd Turquoise Metallic. Pic taken by previous owner and my Brother from another mother. I've good blood, sweat and tears in both machines.

I'm a Vet in a Vette and its freaking awesome!!!

:beeri have a 91 torquiose metillac one two love em great color been working on mine 3 years just about done what are you wheels i have the chrome saw blades i see that nice veete pretty good can,t tell what the wheels are nice car:thumb torqzvette

:beeri have a 91 torquiose metillac one two love em great color been working on mine 3 years just about done what are you wheels i have the chrome saw blades i see that nice veete pretty good can,t tell what the wheels are nice car:thumb torqzvette

C5 Z06 wheels I'm told. I love that color, don't see any others in this area. I just picked her up in November. My buddy got stationed in Japan and retired there. The Vette stayed behind and sat for 4 years. Some haggleling and she is all mine. Been wrenching on her alot to get her back to road worthy.

here's mine !

This is mine ,a '93 LT1. Currently off the road until better weather ,with luck about April . It's frosty again today ,and roads are full of salt - but ......just passed a red C4 right near my house ! Who's is it , I wonder?
98919-picture-thread-show-your-c4-world-51.html

Attachments

• IMG_0961.jpg
    IMG_0961.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0908.jpg
    IMG_0908.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0906.jpg
    IMG_0906.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 108
Tina

Triple Black 90 Vert --------- Loves to Dance:Steer

Attachments

• 90corv02b.jpg
    90corv02b.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 99
  • CCA Car Show Maxie Price 2.jpg
    CCA Car Show Maxie Price 2.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 117
  • 881611A-1_16_.jpg
    881611A-1_16_.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 96
  • CCA Car Show Maxie Price.jpg
    CCA Car Show Maxie Price.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 101
Snow....in Manchester??.....Manchester, ENGLAND??

This is mine ,a '93 LT1. Currently off the road until better weather ,with luck about April . It's frosty again today ,and roads are full of salt - but ......just passed a red C4 right near my house ! Who's is it , I wonder?
98919-picture-thread-show-your-c4-world-51.html

SURELY YOU JEST!

Are you sure you're not in Manchester, New Hampshire, USA???

Whatever, It must be fun driving a convertible when the weather is warmer. (We should swap... my 93 vert is already British Racing Green!)
at the Market 2011.jpg:beer

New to the forum. I'm on my first Corvette at 53 years old.

The first and 2nd photo are after we brought the car home from Alabama and the last 2 are at the original home in Alabama.IMAGE_262.jpg100_5822.jpgGreen Corvette 15.jpgGreen Corvette 20.jpg

Yeah.......THAT Manchester !

Manchester , England . Th' original one , but , I feel compelled to add , probably not the best one ! We've had snow in late November , not as much as the last 2 winters , which have been severe by our standards - overnight temps of -20/22 . Celsius , that is . Currently frosty for a few days , but the local authorities are going overboard with the road salting , even tho' the roads are dry and ice risk is minimal .We keep hearing how this winter is going to be a bad 'un , but up to now , we've done OK , been very mild . Still not worth getting the 'Vette full of salt , I'll save my insurance -limited mileage for better weather , although if you're a betting man , you would'nt bet on that here in the U.K. I would'nt mind bad winters if there was a payoff of good summer weather ,when it does come together occasionally , it can be very sweet here . Rare ! All the sweeter in the 'Vette , top-down or not . We live in hope ,and , lets face it , there's worse places to be . Helphos , I take it yours is Polo green ? Strange coincidence is , I've always thought the C4 to be the best looking of 'Vettes ,and my fave colour was Bright Aqua , there used to be a 'vert in this colour near to where I live , but with a black top and interior , last time I saw it was in the Isle of Man in '02 . What happened to it I don't know .So you can imagine I was stoked to find my car was this colour . Was'nt sure about the white top and interior , thought it may be a bit "Saturday night fever" if you see what I mean , but in the flesh it's a rather different affair ,still looks tasteful , to my eye . Strangely enough , part 2.....I also got the 'Vete bug and found mine while I was 53 . Maybe that's when the dormant gene for latent "Vette-ism" triggers and , as the saying goes "Resistance is futile " . That be my excuse , and I'm sticking to it .

My 4th and 5th C4's...

This is my 96 Collector Edition Coupe, LT-4, Red interior - 1 of 164 made. I found it in Colorado and it got here in November, I drove it 25 miles to my warehouse where it's now in a "Car Capsule" waiting for the Spring rains to rince the salt of the streets. I also just came across this very nice Competition Yellow 91 Z07 Coupe, a 80k mile two owner car with impeccable maintenance records and owner history. It should be here next week - just wired the money this AM.
b4storingdec172011008.jpg

b4storingdec172011004.jpg

91corvettecoupe3.jpg

91corvettecoupe1.jpg

Dave C :pat

Phwoaaarrrr !!!1 what a pair !!!

Dcastine;-
My ,my !
Getting greedy are'nt we ?!? Only jesting , of course...one can never have too many nice C4's in my opinion . And these are certainly nice . A big plus is you have somewhere to keep 'em - I'm jealous as hell :cool!: You do right waiting for the salt to shift from the roads , it be deadly stuff for cars .Those CE editions are very sweet indeed ,well done snagging a good 'un . Just reinforces my opinion that C4's are a lot of bang for one's buck . Here's to better wether , then.:beer

Really nice 90 vert! I wish my 89 vert had that motor. :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom