Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

Looks good i need to replace some interior pieces and start restoring mine to original glory Shes a looker now, I want to blow them away when Im done

C4_Vette_1984_023.jpg
Beautiful photo of a great looking C4.

Thank you Sir ! That and other comments are nice to hear :beer

CURRENT '89 VERT, AND PAST, '84 & '89 COUPES

I'M HONORED TO HAVE MY CARS, PAST & PRESENT, AMONG SUCH EXCELLANT COMPANY. THERE ARE MANY SUPURB CARS ON THIS SITE! MY TWO OTHERS ARE VIEWABLE BY CLICKING ON MY NAME.

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME! YOUR '84 BRINGS BACK FOND MEMORIES OF MINE. IT WAS MY FIRST VETTE. I WAS EMPLOYED AT GENERAL MOTORS FROM 1977 TO 1982 AND WAS PRIVEY TO THE ENGINEERING DRAWINGS OF THE NEW C4 BEFORE IT WAS BUILT. I SAID THEN THAT I WOULD HAVE ONE AND WAITED 12 YEARS, BUT IT FINALLY CAME AND HOOKED ME GOOD. NOW I'M WITH #3 AND GETTING HAPPIER EVERY DAY.

My 95

View attachment 15465

My poor sweetie has been in the garage this Illinois winter. We got out for one day last week. That was the first time in almost 7 weeks!
This has been one of those messy winters if not totally snowed in. I want to go back home (Texas)!

Do you have some of those DRW_RINGS available to you ? i'd like to see them

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME! YOUR '84 BRINGS BACK FOND MEMORIES OF MINE. IT WAS MY FIRST VETTE. I WAS EMPLOYED AT GENERAL MOTORS FROM 1977 TO 1982 AND WAS PRIVEY TO THE ENGINEERING DRAWINGS OF THE NEW C4 BEFORE IT WAS BUILT. I SAID THEN THAT I WOULD HAVE ONE AND WAITED 12 YEARS, BUT IT FINALLY CAME AND HOOKED ME GOOD. NOW I'M WITH #3 AND GETTING HAPPIER EVERY DAY.

Do you still have access to those drawrings of the C4 i'd like to see some

I'M HONORED TO HAVE MY CARS, PAST & PRESENT, AMONG SUCH EXCELLANT COMPANY. THERE ARE MANY SUPURB CARS ON THIS SITE! MY TWO OTHERS ARE VIEWABLE BY CLICKING ON MY NAME.

Welcome to the CAC. Nice 89 vert! :cool

Here's a recent picture of the Tuna Sport.

M6.jpg

I bought this car new in 1991 and sold it in 2005 for a new C6. I bought it back last week. The in between owner decided chrome wheels looked better than silver.

thats a nice lookin C4 I like the pin-striping on the hood, and the Hash marks

car_show_and_Pics_031.jpg

This is My Baby-Refer to her as "GOLDMEMBER--
----She's all tucked away for the winter !

The car is all stock.... with TPIS Y-Pipe / Complete cat-back with the AFS ZR-1 wheels and GS-Cs

THANKS! I LOVE YOUR BLACK BEAUTY!
THIS POST SHOULD BE FOR CTYANK2

Here's a few pics of "The Toys" (all are clickable for larger versions)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom