Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

Wow! Beautiful car. I love the head-on shot. It's very tough to keep paint like this. Please post some details.

Welcome.

Thanks for the welcome. I wish the paint was as good as the picture looks. There's a few paint chips in there. I stay on it as much as possible but it hard to keep pebbles from causing damage at 80+ mph.

Thanks for the welcome. I wish the paint was as good as the picture looks. There's a few paint chips in there. I stay on it as much as possible but it hard to keep pebbles from causing damage at 80+ mph.

Mine has worn a bra since I've had it and the paint is almost perfect. Opinions vary but I've got bras on the mirrors and the nose and it sure makes trips on the interstate more enjoyable. I never run behind trucks anyway but the bra sheds the random stones and debris. One 70 to 80 mph trip on a motorcycle wearing an openface helment will make a believer of you.

Just my thought on the subject.

ZumZum!

Nice tire change ZumZum! I'm a fan of your older rims aswell because of my Trans-am GTA with the crosslace wheels. But do the new ones ever update the look of the car and make it look "faster"! Nice choice. Next..maybe swaping the exhaust tips would give the rear a "updated" look, not a big fan of the 1 1/2" circles..not to mention restrictive.

This is my first post and this is my reason for being here:

IMG_26411.jpg

IMG_2636a1.jpg

After-4-1.jpg

Welcome to CAC! What a beautiful Vette! :upthumbs

When were the seats done and by whom? They look awesome!

SAVE THE :w

Here’s my beloved Polo Green LT4 and a few shots of the engine compartment. Currently I have 52,000 miles on the car.

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0382-1.jpg

B17Crew
:w

Here’s my beloved Polo Green LT4 and a few shots of the engine compartment. Currently I have 52,000 miles on the car.

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0382-1.jpg

B17Crew

How many miles on it? It looks like you haven't driven it yet? Very nice!

94 Coupe

I bought my 94 about 4 years ago, and have done a few minor modifications: Covette Central chambered exhaust system, Hurst shifter, Big Mouth air dam and Y2K wheels. Great running car, a lot of bang for the buck :)

DSC04854.jpg

Nice cars! Red/Tan is a cool combo, the Polo LT4 looks brand spanking new (I wish my 94 w/115K on it looked half that good), Deep Red Metallic is a sweet color as well. Time to spiff mine up a bit and take some new pictures.

I bought my 94 about 4 years ago, and have done a few minor modifications: Covette Central chambered exhaust system, Hurst shifter, Big Mouth air dam and Y2K wheels. Great running car, a lot of bang for the buck :)

Nice! Do you have any pictures of the interior?

How many miles on it? It looks like you haven't driven it yet? Very nice!

Thanks CTYANK2! I have 52,000 miles on it.

My LT4 was actually my daily driver from 1998-2004. It has been through EVERY type of weather condition central Ohio could throw at it. It’s been in snow storms that would make the average Corvette owner cringe. :eek:hnoes

I have been gradually superdetailing the car, it takes a lot of work, but you can bring a DD back to very good condition. The car is bone stock all but for a K&N air filter, new OEM Goodyear GS-C’s, and battery. My goal is to keep it in as delivered condition.

B17Crew

the Polo LT4 looks brand spanking new (I wish my 94 w/115K on it looked half that good)

It can be done! Just takes a little elbow grease (and blocks of uninterrupted time).

B17Crew

Welcome to CAC! What a beautiful Vette! :upthumbs

When were the seats done and by whom? They look awesome!

SAVE THE :w

Thanks but yours is the one that looks awesome. LT4 to boot.

I had the seats done by a local guy here in South Florida. He works out of his garage and does all custom work. He mostly works with guys that restore/renew muscle cars. But he doesn't advertise or even look for work. In the next month or two I'm going to have hime refinish my sun visors in the same material as the seats and then I'm going to have him remove the carpet on the access panel under the dash on the drivers side as well as the piece of carpet on the passenget side dash (under the glove box). He's going to replace the carper there with the same material as the seats.

I'm also looking to change out the wheels now to a little more upadted look. I leaning towards C6 - Z06's.

I guess it never ends.

Thanks

Thanks CTYANK2! I have 52,000 miles on it.

My LT4 was actually my daily driver from 1998-2004. It has been through EVERY type of weather condition central Ohio could throw at it. It’s been in snow storms that would make the average Corvette owner cringe. :eek:hnoes

I have been gradually superdetailing the car, it takes a lot of work, but you can bring a DD back to very good condition. The car is bone stock all but for a K&N air filter, new OEM Goodyear GS-C’s, and battery. My goal is to keep it in as delivered condition.

B17Crew

I'm glad to hear you have 52k miles and manage to keep it looking like it never left the showroom. Nice!

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0382-1.jpg

B17Crew

Absolutely beautiful. Your engine bay is cleaner than the interior of my wife's car. :L

I'm glad to hear you have 52k miles and manage to keep it looking like it never left the showroom. Nice!

Thanks CTYANK2! As soon as it clears up around here, the miles are going up!

B17Crew

How's this one for a real BEAUTY.

100_0550.jpg

Leaking gas line caused a fire on 10 Mar 08. Now, I'm back shopping for a replacement. :-( ;shrug

No one hurt, just my heart, On top of that it happened just after I spent a TON on the new 388 engine last year.

Jake

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom