Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

R4-1.jpg

0 mods yet, belonged to a older lady and even older man, it was her car and he drove it occasionally . the car has 35,800 miles , i paid 12.5 cash and i feel i got my moneys worth so im happy. the only thing that would have made me happier is a stick but to find the quasar is hard enough even semi locally. far as cond goes, there is a few little stone chips in the front by the fenders, and a little wear on the outer edge of the drivers seat. other than that, everything seems to work even the pke and radio.

heres another two, and if you look hard at the seat you will see the 3inch section im talking about .

p1060482yv9.jpg

p1060483bo3.jpg
....a good price for a low mileage car. Dead stock is my preference when buying. It gives you the OE foundation for anything that you want to modify to your liking....or leave alone. Dave McClellen and his team got it pretty close to right the first time with the LT1 C4 auto. You might consider a nose bra to prevent further front end damage. I keep one on most of the time and it sure makes highway driving easier when you're not worried about stone chips. I actually have mirror guards too. Ride a motorcycle on the interstate sometime and your face will tell you how many little stones get thrown up against your paint all the time you're driving.

Nice car and nice deal.:thumb

....a good price for a low mileage car. Dead stock is my preference when buying. It gives you the OE foundation for anything that you want to modify to your liking....or leave alone. Dave McClellen and his team got it pretty close to right the first time with the LT1 C4 auto. You might consider a nose bra to prevent further front end damage. I keep one on most of the time and it sure makes highway driving easier when you're not worried about stone chips. I actually have mirror guards too. Ride a motorcycle on the interstate sometime and your face will tell you how many little stones get thrown up against your paint all the time you're driving.

Nice car and nice deal.:thumb

Thanks Boeingdriver, i took it out for its maiden voyage the other day and i had a blast, waved to many corvettes out there that day as it was a beautiful day. the only issue i ran into was a Cskr toll cop that pulled me over and gave me a ticket for no front plate, guess he had nothing better to do, than give me a 60$ fine.

Quasarcoupe formally DaveW(changed due to email acct ending and getting locked out of posting.lol)

attachment.php

This was taken when Red Vette and I were at the Museum before heading to Cleveland for CruiseFest V!

SAVE THE :w

Lookin' good, Gregory!!:thumb The light reflection is cool! :cool

:w

attachment.php

Red Vette is totally responsible! He took all the pictures!

SAVE THE :w

attachment.php

2781912793_eee8666353_o.jpg

let's see if this works.

P-Man: Bring that car and join the CAC group at Mid America's Funfest Sept. 19-21 in Effingham. We've got the complete hookup....VIP parking, airconditioned tents, showers, wet bar, internet connection, and scantily-clad social coordinators (if I can find a couple the day before). Hey, wait a minute. With a name like "preacherman," are you, uh, like ordained or something? If so, forget the part about "scantily-clad social coordinators.";shrug

Check this link....
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105874

P-Man: Bring that car and join the CAC group at Mid America's Funfest Sept. 19-21 in Effingham. We've got the complete hookup....VIP parking, airconditioned tents, showers, wet bar, internet connection, and scantily-clad social coordinators (if I can find a couple the day before). Hey, wait a minute. With a name like "preacherman," are you, uh, like ordained or something? If so, forget the part about "scantily-clad social coordinators.";shrug

Check this link....
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105874

Yup...ordained...whole ball of wax. But if I can get away, I may still
drop in at the Funfest just to meet some folks.
p-man

Hey Paul, are you swappin' wheels back and forth from the wife's car to the racer, or did you get a set for the 92?

I'm a Wheel Swapper

You caught me! I ran Jan's 92, (like yours, an automatic Z07) In several NCCC autox events this year. I put on a brake package with slotted rotors from VB&P several years ago. The slotted rotors pushed me to group 2, so I put on my extra set of wheels with the rain tires from the racer with no penalty, and have left it that way all summer. The old tires on the stock wheels would let me slide by a pylon with a cloud of tire smoke blowing through the car, and provided little grip. That's the car Bob drove, not the racer. I guess I need to get a new set of all season performance tires for the '92 now. What is a good snow traction tire at a reasonable price? Oh well, Tire Rack will make another sale.

Paul, I have no idea how they are for autoX, but there are several here who like the Kuhmo ASX tires (all season Z rated).

MemphisCop's 1994 ticket to reality....

Here's my '94 Coupe. I bought it on July 3rd, and have been toying with making it "mine" since... The hood graphic is from ProDecal in Memphis, a tribal design my wife and I tinkered with. I took it to Hypertech and they tweaked it for me, making a huge difference in the perfomance and even a minor increase in mpg to around 18.3. It has 92K miles on it, and I don't know why I waited so long to own one....I'm forever addicted, my friends.

Nice '94, Memphis. The hood symbol fits in very well on the raised hood portion.

... The hood graphic is from ProDecal in Memphis, a tribal design my wife and I tinkered with. I took it to Hypertech and they tweaked it for me, making a huge difference in the perfomance and even a minor increase in mpg to around 18.3.

That hood graphic made a huge difference in performance and gas mileage? Is it aerodynamic or spiritual? :confused

Jim S. :w

(just kidding)

if anything it probably hurt gas mileage by adding 0.01 pounds to the car :p

the red and black combo looks nice

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom