Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

My 92

Corvetteatmoms.jpg
112_1270.jpg
112_1217.jpg

Won't be long before that little cutie is asking daddy for the keys to the Corvette. I speak with some experience on the matter, my wife and I having survived raising a daughter. The car is almost as beautiful as your little girl.

Foy
Las Vegas

had to love it.... my son looks at me the other day as we are driving along and says " ya know when i get bigger im gonna drive and you are gonna have to sit over here"....... he's 5 :D

then he got on my case about how he misses the C3 we had:eyerole

Very cool! :upthumbs

PLEASE SAVE THE :w!

Thank you. I know that its not stock bot the mods I've made can be put back to stock for very little compaired to what it took to get it this way.
I just got tired of people walking by when I knew there was a real car under the stock plain look of the 86 perty hum drum even I admit and I'm a Corvette lover from the word go Most people say that compaired to the new models or the 60's the early C4's need all the hehp they can get.

Yes it's a cop magnet but as yet no tickets even with straight exhaust. I think they gust want to look.As for street racing I get very little lately, I finly got my insurance at a reasonable rate. But the kid in me still gets a lead foot out on the high way.
I love your ride just goes if you got it flaunt it.

MY 89 CUSTOM

Heres my C4 if no one has seen it yet... I have received 2 awards in 2008 so far.......

___ 1st place( C4 class ) Midwest Early Corvette Club---Bennington Car Show_2008 Bennngton, NE
___ 2nd Place(C4 Class/84-89 C4's) Road Gems Car Club---Last Fling 'til Spring 2008 West point, NE

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom