Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

I don't know if its the same car but I saw a car like this one
at a show I just attended. It was built to be raffled off with the
proceeds to be given to breast cancer research.

looks like more proof elvis is still alive

Thats probabily where I saw it.
It was a good day for me.
PENSACOLA3.jpg

show your vette

How much of a tip, did you have to give the girls for that shot?
Lucky man. Holding things up are you?

Normally I don't let anybody put their hand on the Vette
but in this case I made an exception. It was my frist time
at the Pensacola show and next year I am going back.

Nice c4's in this thread.This is my second 89,nov 1st i will start to autocross the car.It's a little lower now.19" maya's,true duals,no cats,flowmasters,SLP C.A.I.,ported plenum.. blah blah..lol

PhotoMoto_0059vet2.jpg

GetAttachmentlow3.jpg

PhotoMoto_0051.jpg

GetAttachmentinterior2.jpg

GetAttachmentinterior.jpg

96 lt4

Thanks so much,
Magnaflow exhaust.
The shine comes from a guy here in town. Black is always a pain, as I'm sure you know. It can look great in the shade, and out in the sun every little hairline shows. I tried everything myself and then decided it was time for a professional. Not a come to your house kind of guy, but a professional. When I took the car over to him he told me he would be able to bring the car back to 85% of it's original finish. I was not dissapointed. He spent 16 hours on the car and educated me on the proper wash techniques and up keep. Not cheap but well worth it. Much less than a re-paint. Here is is web site Esoteric Auto Detail.
Steve

Wheels are HRE 545's
9.5 on the front and 11's on the rear :w
GoodYear tires. 275x40x17's up front and 315x35x17's out back. Back spacing on the rear is 45mm so they don't stick out. Lowering will be done this summer.

4157212272bfa_545_o.jpg

I called HRE about a week ago to get a price on a set of wheels for my ZR-1.$7,000 for a set of 18-10,18-12.Business must be smokin over there at HRE.I think Ill go with a nice set of Budniks instead.How can anybody justify $1500+ for one wheel?Guy tells me the fasteners are titanium.Oh,there ya go:thumb

I called HRE about a week ago to get a price on a set of wheels for my ZR-1.$7,000 for a set of 18-10,18-12.Business must be smokin over there at HRE.I think Ill go with a nice set of Budniks instead.How can anybody justify $1500+ for one wheel?Guy tells me the fasteners are titanium.Oh,there ya go:thumb
Jeff ,
Budnik are great wheels too. i have now these wheels on my Z.
they no longer do this style which i have.
But remember, i called them for set of F: 18x9.5 , R: 18x12
and it is expensive :W

DSC00594.jpg
[/IMG]

kim, Welcome to CAC check your PM's I'll PM you the instructions for posting pictures...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom