Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Pictures of your mid year..

67HEAVEN said:
Congrats on a job well done. :beer

Thanks 67 Heaven..............you've got one mean lookin, Corvette..................she's really a beauty.
All in all, this is one fantastic collection of the nicest midyears I,ve ever seen!

Joe

I'd like to see more photos of all your fine cars. It's summer gentlemen. There have to be lots of new photos for us to drool over.

To reignite this thread, I dropped by Fuelie's place and got him to drive around the block so I could grab a shot. It's also the first time I've seen Heaven on the move (other than from behind the wheel). ;)

IMG_2801-cropped.jpg

67HEAVEN said:
To reignite this thread, I dropped by Fuelie's place and got him to drive around the block so I could grab a shot. It's also the first time I've seen Heaven on the move (other than from behind the wheel). ;)

I wish I was Fuelie. Lucky guy.......... :_rock

Proud Father

This is not a new picture, but one I am fond of. A young man was going around and taking pictures of the cars at this show.

67HEAVEN said:
Very, very nice '67 coupe. And now I understand your username. :D

Thank you, but I look a little less fuzzy now, my son's wedding is this weekend and I promised him I wouldn't be the family embarrassment :L

Grizzly said:
... I promised him I wouldn't be the family embarrassment :L
I don't make promises like that 'cause I know I can't keep 'em... :L

-Mac

I volunteer

67HEAVEN said:
I'd like to see more photos of all your fine cars. It's summer gentlemen. There have to be lots of new photos for us to drool over.

Hey Bob !

If ever you need another volunteer to do the " drive around the street thing'y ", just give me a call, and I will be more then happy to accommodate you. Speak to Brian, he will vouch for my driving abilities :D

Stepinwolf, see you soon

67HEAVEN said:

Well, ok....if I have ta'
Gee wilikers..

I kinda do have a new one..

This shows our three vettes in front of our home.

(There is a midyear between the two C5s)

Took it on July 4th!.

Pedro

(67Heaven Quote)
Pedro,

Your neighbours must hate you.......in a nice way. :D

Bob,
We try to keep the place looking presentable by adding a few decorations to the landscaping....
I surely hope the neighbors do not mind.:D

Delph said:
heres a couple more;
427-1.jpg

Be still my heart...

Thanks Delph!

:drool:

Thanks guys, I have a couple of pics with it in the bay :D

engineshot2.jpg

Delph said:

Hey Delph,
I notice you are not using the shroud or the regular engine fan.
With the help of a couple of my buddies, I put a new DeWitts Sp020 radiator in my '67 this weekend with the 16" electric fan.
I did not replace the shroud, but am thinking I might.
I guess I need to see if I can get used to the look.
Did you not replace your shroud and engine fan because of space concerns?

That big block looks absolutely beautiful in or out of the engine bay!:beer

Pedro

Pedro,

this is the Dewitts radiator and dual SPAL setup. I didnt see any reason to have a stock fan shroud. I am not a numbers matching sort of person so this doesnt matter to me. I like vintage lines and look with the modern advancements. Its still a work in progress. There is so much you can do with these cars.

thanks for the kind words.

Tim

Hi Tim, what part of Richmond are you in and have you taken your beast out to Centerville on Saturday nights? She is a horse and a beauty too.:lou

Randy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom